visa virgin needs help??

clan mac

Sorry to be a ninny, but just reading a thread about a guy who applied for a 457 visa in December '09 and he has it already?????

I thought you required sponsorship from an employer to be able to apply for this visa????

What are the pitfalls of this type of visa as opposed to a 176?

I know this is basic stuff but it seems that people are jumping through all sorts of hoops just to satisfy basic application requirements for the 176. Is it worth it or should consideration be given to applying for a 457??

cheers clan mac x

Sorry to be a ninny, but just reading a thread about a guy who applied for a 457 visa in December '09 and he has it already?????

I thought you required sponsorship from an employer to be able to apply for this visa????

What are the pitfalls of this type of visa as opposed to a 176?

I know this is basic stuff but it seems that people are jumping through all sorts of hoops just to satisfy basic application requirements for the 176. Is it worth it or should consideration be given to applying for a 457??

cheers clan mac x

Having spent time assessing your case without billing you I have already advised you what to do.

Hi Wrussell

you are absolutely right about your help and I did appreciate it and offer my thanks.

Whilst I have taken your advice on board, I was simply curious as to how one manages to obtain a visa within a month without an employer sponsor.

Also having read various threads about people gaining all the different visa's again simple curiosity got the better of me, I was merely trying to ascertain the merits of one visa versus another.

I do hope you can forgive me curiosity.

clan mac :mad:

Hi Wrussell

you are absolutely right about your help and I did appreciate it and offer my thanks.

Whilst I have taken your advice on board, I was simply curious as to how one manages to obtain a visa within a month without an employer sponsor.

Also having read various threads about people gaining all the different visa's again simple curiosity got the better of me, I was merely trying to ascertain the merits of one visa versus another.

I do hope you can forgive me curiosity.

clan mac :mad:

IN a nutshell you cant unless you have a sponsor, does what it says on the tin

Archived