Medical for non migrating dependents

Guest talento

Guest talento

I submitted my application on 11/11/2009 but got my C.O on the 15/01/2010. i included 14 dependants in my application but they will not migrate with me, it might sound strange and funny, but its true, DIAC says all secondary and no migrating Dependants must do medical.My dependents don't have passports,therefore the panel doctor will not conduct the medical examinations without their passports. i can't get passport for 14 people b'cos its expensive, can someone advise what to do

Guest talento

but i'm the only applicant on the DIAC status inquiry, if the dependents need medical, they suppose to be applicant2 to applicant14

Guest Gollywobbler
I submitted my application on 11/11/2009 but got my C.O on the 15/01/2010. i included 14 dependants in my application but they will not migrate with me, it might sound strange and funny, but its true, DIAC says all secondary and no migrating Dependants must do medical.My dependents don't have passports,therefore the panel doctor will not conduct the medical examinations without their passports. i can't get passport for 14 people b'cos its expensive, can someone advise what to do

Hi Talento

Do you really mean that 14 people are dependent on you financially but that not all 14 of them will be migrating with you? Or have you misunderstood the whole thing and put your entire family tree into the Dependants section or what, please?

If you could please explain this bit then we might start to get somewhere, methinks.

Cheers

Gill

Guest talento

the 14 dependents are my nieces and nephews who one way or the other depend on me, some are orphans but non of them will be migrating with me.may be i should do something to push them to "others". what do you think i can do?

Guest talento
Hi Talento

Do you really mean that 14 people are dependent on you financially but that not all 14 of them will be migrating with you? Or have you misunderstood the whole thing and put your entire family tree into the Dependants section or what, please?

If you could please explain this bit then we might start to get somewhere, methinks.

Gill

hi Gollywobbler,

the 14 dependents are my nieces and nephews who one way or the other depend on me, some are orphans but non of them will be migrating with me.may be i should do something to push them to "others". what do you think i can do?

Archived