which occupations require the recent 12months actual work experience after Jan 2010?

Guest jessijessi

Guest jessijessi

Dear All.

I know there is another post talking about this issue, BUt I am still confused.

Which occupations require the recent 12months actual work experience after Jan 2010?

All?

Trades?

My nominated occupation is IEA Electronic Engineer (CSL)

Does it affect?

Thanks for your advice!

Regards,

Jessi

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Jessi,

I can tell you in a word - all.

As much as I know, only changes were in regard of those apllying onshore with 2 years of study and Australian qualification. They now require 12 months work experience (regardless if they aplly offshore, eg. have gone home and apllied).

Is this valid for trades only - I'm not sure. But, in your case, as you don't have Australian qualifications, you still need recent work experience in SOL occupation.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Goran.

Guest jessijessi
Jessi,

I can tell you in a word - all.

As much as I know, only changes were in regard of those apllying onshore with 2 years of study and Australian qualification. They now require 12 months work experience (regardless if they aplly offshore, eg. have gone home and apllied).

Is this valid for trades only - I'm not sure. But, in your case, as you don't have Australian qualifications, you still need recent work experience in SOL occupation.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Goran.

HI, Goxian,

Thanks so much!... agree with what you said!

:yes:

Jessi

Dear All.

I know there is another post talking about this issue, BUt I am still confused.

Which occupations require the recent 12months actual work experience after Jan 2010?

All?

Trades?

My nominated occupation is IEA Electronic Engineer (CSL)

Does it affect?

Thanks for your advice!

Regards,

Jessi

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi jessi,

All trade occupations require 12 months of recent work experience in their nominated occupation irrespective of whether it is lodged onshore or offshore.

Guest jessijessi
Hi jessi,

All trade occupations require 12 months of recent work experience in their nominated occupation irrespective of whether it is lodged onshore or offshore.

Hi Kalyan,

Thanks a lot! :wubclub:

That means Electronic engineer is still exempt untill the new policy be published in this coming July.

(i heard that the whole new immigrations policy will be issued months later)

Jessi

Hey Jessi,

Looks like you are well informed. Can you tell us more, what kind of changes can we expect? Will it be easier or harder? Which visas will be afected and how?

And, just to clear, seems like you finished your degree in Australia. Is it correct?

Guest jessijessi
Hey Jessi,

Looks like you are well informed. Can you tell us more, what kind of changes can we expect? Will it be easier or harder? Which visas will be afected and how?

And, just to clear, seems like you finished your degree in Australia. Is it correct?

Hi Goran,

I studied in china. my degree from china, i don`t have any background in australia, except some relatives (however the relations is not close enough to sponsor me)

I heard that the new policy will be publish on the beginning of July or the end of June this year. independent technical immigration visa. 175 176 475

It will be a whole revolution as said. (the mainly problems still the sub class 4 -5 -6. etc, which are not in CSL. it is said that australia want long term developing, they need more engineering technical person now. so those are non CSL become more difficult than before.... hope this will not come true, but unable to say this moment...) (my informations from some china immigration websites, and i think they are almost the same what we got here)

what my estimated the worst changing is the IELTS marks, now the threshold mark is 6 6 6 6, maybe they will increase to 7, that is really a hard task! and the working experience, they are very possible to require ANY applicants the recent 12months experience in the nominated occupation.

The best way to get a visa is still the employer sponsorship. so keep working!

or, canada, now immi cases of canada are processing much faster than before,

as long as the occupation in the 38list. can be handled within half a years....

and if your case is not be admited at the first stage, the charge will be returned.

cheer! :mask::mask::smile:

Jessi

Jessi,

If you didn't stydy in Australia and got qualification, you will have to go through assesment process. That means regardless of any changes and wherter you aplly onshore of offshore you will still need work experience. Only those who finished at least 2 years study in Australia and got there diploma, certificate or degree where exempt from recent work experience reqirement. They are affected too now.

Is it possible they will change IELTS to 7 for all? And recent experience in nominated occupation? I can't believe it. What is your opinion, how sure is this?

Regards.

Guest jessijessi
Jessi,

If you didn't stydy in Australia and got qualification, you will have to go through assesment process. That means regardless of any changes and wherter you aplly onshore of offshore you will still need work experience. Only those who finished at least 2 years study in Australia and got there diploma, sertificate or degree where exempt from recent work experience reqirement. Now, they are affected too.

Is it possible they will change IELTS to 7 for all? And recent experience in nominated occupation? I can't believe it. What is your opinion, how sure is this?

Regards.

Hi, yes, that need at least one years engineering experience to start an assessment from IEA Engineers Australia Ι Migration Skills Assessment for oversea education background.

Luckily I worked for a japanese company as a technical support engineer of an electronice embed system. it last 1.5years, and in another company i was an product engineer. and my bechelor degree is electronic science and technology. still lucky.

i start to analyse the assessment booklet now.

not sure if the new police will be worse or better. it seems we have to save time now.

Be quick...:hug:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jessijessi

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKILY!

I got reply from DIAC!

They said as a engineer nominated occupation, there is no requirement of the recent work expereince to be in the nomianated occupation but in SOL!!!

yahooo!

I can post the letter then sent here. but i don`t know how to post a picture form my pc here.

Archived