Form 80 ...upload paperwork or online version ???

Carlos fandango

I was just wondering, is there an online version of the form 80 to fill in. Do you fill this in when you have completed your online application..............or do you printout a copy from the website, fill it in, scan back to PC and then upload them with the rest of your documents you have to upload for your application.

Just another quickie question also.........in the check list (176 visa) it asks for 2 passport size photos of each person, how does this work if your applying online ????.

Cheers

Carlos

Guest rooperman

Hi Carlos,

Not sure if there is an on-line version of Form 80. I printed it off, filled it out, and then scanned it.

For photos I scanned these as well before attaching.

Good luck with your application.

Ben

(Does the CO ask this for each and every person ? Yesterday 01:25 PM)

I believe its for each person over the age of 16............

Another question I've just thought of....... on the immi.gov.au website it states for a GSM visa you can upload a maximum of 60 files with each file no more than 1000kb in size. Just counted the files I have upto press and its 59 !!!, but I still haven't included the form 80's we have to include, which would be another 8 pages.......... so how do you get around this, any one know ?????.

Cheers

Carlos

I'm just bumping myself up hoping to get an answer to my question directly above.....

... it appears you are only able to upload a maximum of 60 files when submitting relevant info for your visa application (visa 176)..........Having just counted mine I'm upto 59 but as I mentioned I havn't included the form 80, which including my partners copy would amount to 14 pages (or files). Obviously I wanted to include as much relevant evidence as I could which is why I'm upto the count of 59, but to include the form 80's I would have to leave out a lot of evidence, i.e. knock my other file evidence down to 46 files so that I can include the form 80's.

Has anyone got any experience with this dilemma who could advise me.

Thanks in advance....

Carlos

Guest VickyMel
I'm just bumping myself up hoping to get an answer to my question directly above.....

... it appears you are only able to upload a maximum of 60 files when submitting relevant info for your visa application (visa 176)..........Having just counted mine I'm upto 59 but as I mentioned I havn't included the form 80, which including my partners copy would amount to 14 pages (or files). Obviously I wanted to include as much relevant evidence as I could which is why I'm upto the count of 59, but to include the form 80's I would have to leave out a lot of evidence, i.e. knock my other file evidence down to 46 files so that I can include the form 80's.

Has anyone got any experience with this dilemma who could advise me.

Thanks in advance....

Carlos

Are you uplaoding each page separately - there are programmes that will combine several pages of say a pdf document together. So that you could have each Form 80 count as 1 document.

It is possible you may be able to combine some of your other evidence pages into a single file?

We downloaded the Form 80 - and filled in the document on the computer and scanned a copy of the signed page at the back - and re-combined it as a single document.

Good luck

VickyMel

Yes I was scanning each page of evidence and saving it as a JPEG, wasn't aware you could combine several pages scanned in, into one document file.

Presumably you use adobe acrobat to sort this out ????, or is there another program which does it better ??????.

Any one else uploaded their files like this ??.

Guest Magnetic6

Hi

Not everybody is asked to complete form 80. I don't know what the criteria is, if it's a random thing or depends on an individual Case Officer.

Natalie

Archived