Girly nights Feb - Suburb south of brisbane

Guest stenichalifax

Guest stenichalifax

Hey girlys,

I am organising a girly night at the end of feb, just a quiet one at my house drinks, singstar etc...

I live in Holmview a suburb south of brisbane, let me know if you fancy and i will let you know the details.

My e-mail is nicrush@hotmail.com or i'm on facebook.

Look forward to meeting you

Nic x

Guest stenichalifax

Hi Lisa,

yeah its not far its just down the highway passed springwood, be great if ya could come......need some girly fun lol

xx

Hey girlys,

I am organising a girly night at the end of feb, just a quiet one at my house drinks, singstar etc...

I live in Holmview a suburb south of brisbane, let me know if you fancy and i will let you know the details.

My e-mail is nicrush@hotmail.com or i'm on facebook.

Look forward to meeting you

Nic x

hi nic

if you can pm date etc i will request night off work and bring along a couple of mates if thats ok

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I have lived in Brisbane a year, up in East Brisbane. Found it quite hard to make friends! I'm mid 20's. Love a girly catch up and drinks! What date were you thinking?

Thanks,

Alex :)

Guest stenichalifax

Hey Alex,

Its gunna be sat 27th of Feb, i'm at south brisbane near Beenleigh, where abouts are you? Yeah would be great if you could come.......

My e-mail address is nicrush@hotmail.com or on Facebook under nicbean1@hotmail.com if everyone wants to contact me on either of these i can give you directions and the plan etc

Nic xx

Nic xx

Archived