Medical photos

Guest EM&M

Guest EM&M

Hi all,

got xrays tomorrow & kids meds, did everyone use a passport photo for the meds forms?? It says a current photo but doesnt stipulate a passport ones.

Thanks

Em x

Guest Scarletfever
We used passport photos..make sure your whole face is in the pic as Jacks hairline was cut off and the doc said we need to get new ones..

Jo x

Thats me knackered then........I look like the Boston Strangler in mine....:mask:

Guest Diane Paul and the kids

I would use passport photos so that they are the same on the xray as the medical forms.When we were having our meds done two weeks ago,a lady who was also having hers done,had to go and get new photos quickly because they weren't the same on both forms,so better to be safe.

A while ago our agent asked us to do so many passport photo's then when he put the visa application in he sent some back of each member of our family,so i would say yes to passport ones.

Guest wackyjacky

yep we had our meds done couple months ago and used passport pics too . medical easy peasy apart from getting two 6 year olds to pee in pots , daughter got stage frieght and did it half hour later and son peed all over me hand , 13 year old son just got embarressed bringing pot out1 all in all great day out !!

Archived