nursing skills assessment

hellsbells712

Hi,

I am brand new to PomsInOz. Hi everyone...

I am at the very start of what seems this long road to getting to Oz/:confused: Please can someone help me. I qualified as an RGN nearly 20 years ago and now the school of nursing where I trained is no longer. In order to register for my nursing skills assessment, I need my course transcript. Can anyone tell me what I should do or how I get around this to complete my skills assessment. I completed the ENB 146 RGN course.

Already this site has helped me plan immensely for this massive move for my family and I. Can't wait:smile:

Happy New year everyone.

I was in a similar position having trained in the early 80's. I contacted the NMC searched the archives to find the ENB syllabus. It took them a little while (probably the last box they looked in lol), but they did find it and send it to me. Ask them to forward it to you and not ANMC.

Good luck with the visa journey

Ali

I'm at the same stage and in the same position as you...look at the NMC website and put 'transcript of training' into the search thingy and the instructions will pop up! I've just sent them an email with the relevent info and we'll see if it works! According to them it's a free service, which is a bonus! Almost makes the yearly subscription fees worth it!!

:biggrin:

Guest Alison Nugent
Thanks for that. Will give them a go, but I have just found a number I think for where I trained. It's a university now but contact address seems to be the same place. They must have old records. I trained at St. Georges in London. So Fingers crossed.

Hi you will get your Transcript of Training from where you trained, Just call them they will have it in their Archives, you have to pay (cant remember how much) they will send it to you, it takes about 2 weeks. Good Luck :-)

Alison x

Guest Alison Nugent
Hi,

I am brand new to PomsInOz. Hi everyone...

I am at the very start of what seems this long road to getting to Oz/:confused: Please can someone help me. I qualified as an RGN nearly 20 years ago and now the school of nursing where I trained is no longer. In order to register for my nursing skills assessment, I need my course transcript. Can anyone tell me what I should do or how I get around this to complete my skills assessment. I completed the ENB 146 RGN course.

Already this site has helped me plan immensely for this massive move for my family and I. Can't wait:smile:

Happy New year everyone.

Sorry, I just realised you said the school where you trained is no longer there, thats what i get for not reading the thread properly sorry!! Hope you get it sorted. Good luck. Happy New Year

Archived