data cabling/sky tv/ alarm installer jobs in the UK?

Guest Arg

I dream to go back to the UK. I didn't find anything good in Australia, after months of milking money out of me for dozen of licences, certificates, working as a volunteer to get australian work experience, I can't stand this country full of false promises, where I am forced to get next paper, usually useless, but it is a requirement to apply for a job. I want to go back to the UK, and would like to know current situation in this industry.

Does anyone know? please let me know

Guest sh7t man no way
I dream to go back to the UK. I didn't find anything good in Australia, after months of milking money out of me for dozen of licences, certificates, working as a volunteer to get australian work experience, I can't stand this country full of false promises, where I am forced to get next paper, usually useless, but it is a requirement to apply for a job. I want to go back to the UK, and would like to know current situation in this industry.

virgin are always looking for sub-contractors mate--the moneys tight on the times--but its a foot in till something better comes along---i know what ya mean about licences,and money mate it nearly go the better of me.it was like doing my apprenticeship again over there,and id been in the game for over 30 years:mad:

hi, im not in this line of work, but on returning to uk in 2009 i had sky tv fitted and the engineer said he had never been so busy!,this he said was quite amazing considering no-one was buying houses! also sky released HD boxes and could not keep up with demand. It would appear (and this is only my opinion as a consumer) that families in the uk as a result of the recession are investing in home entertainment. (for reference i am in the south east of uk and it may well be different in other areas.

i suggest you carry out your own homework and enquiries. good luck.

Archived