Wanted Brisbane Furnished Rental

hedgehog

Guest ALVA

Hi There, we have one booked in June, two bedroom, very child friendly, very nice helpful people, if youre interested give them a try, its called prout cottage and its in the south side of Brisbane. Its got its own web site so you can see the rooms etc.

Guest Mick&Nicky

Weve rented a house for 6weeks in Brisbane through Brisbanebound.com small company run by expats really helpful. He has three houses that he rents out on a short term basis. We are going in August so maybe see you there.

Guest hawshill

hi there ive just been on a site called family friendly homes. they look really good fully furnished minimum 3 bedrooms luxury bit pricey though. just converted it to English and costs around£554.40 a week for family.:wideeyed: they accept dogs as long as they stay outside. family run business. they are the kinda houses everyone wants to own but cant quite afford, well not in our case anyway. let us know if you have any success with furnished rentals as any help is much appreciated.

pam + andy:notworthy:

Guest PhilSarahandTribe

Did you guys have any luck? We have looking for a 4 bed place near Brisbane close to good schools for the kids (girl 8, boy 5, girl 2).

Any suggestions?

Hiya we are offering fully furnished accomodation with use of our private pool and facilities with a relocation service included to help you get on your feet,we are south brisbane approx 40min from CBD and Gold Coast beaches,pm for further details

Cal x

Guest hawshill

hi there just thought id reply. been on a site called rent-a-home.com.au. houses dont look to bad. havent found one yet for us, waiting for my interview with queensland health to see where they are going to give me a job first and if they are able to put us up for a short period also looked on some of the sites mentioned above. couldnt find prout cottage but found the other one run by ex pats that seems pretty reasonable if i find anthing else will post back.

pam x

• 9 months later...
Guest sacha007

hi ... have a look at chelsand cottage ( on google) ..its lovely ...close to beach and the CBD - good luck

• 1 month later...
Guest jandal

Hi, I am travelling OS for 6 months and I would like to rent my comfortably furnished low set Timber home in Wynnum West, Brisbane for 6 months. If you need city access, 3 bedrooms, Internet, Phone line with free local calls,Washing Machine, Dishwasher,A Large Balcony in a garden setting for the price of $450 per week. Please contact me. I will sent pics.

I will be leaving in 4 weeks.:spinny:

The key features of this house are 300 metres from Lindum Station, A very quite street, Great neighbours , shops are close by.

Please contact me by phone after 5pm on 07 33933545 or email on lmjanda@hotmail.com

Lynda

Archived