Where to get meds done in Essex?

mr luvpants

After a nearly two year wait, we are finally starting our visa application this afternoon!

Can anyone recommend a good place to get their medicals done (price wise) or are they all much of a muchness?

JOHN

Doctors ? lol soz could not resist ,ave a look at diac website there is a page with panel doctors in all the areas of the uk , funny ours in Sheffield had to go for xrays to a private hospital, one of the top ones ,the meds were done at an inner city doctors rough as a bears lol. Its a right beano for the docs when we were there the waitin room was full of emigrants , (and a few iimigrants lol) at a ton plus a person not a bad little earner

Guest wanderer

The list is @ United Kingdom – Panel Doctors John but also read Contact Us

The bit about When might be handy and with nursing on CSL and likely to be on any replacement if there is one, you'll have plenty of time to get it done in time for 2011.

But do it too early and with a 12 months expiry, you could well find yourself having to do another.

I called around for meds for 2 adults and didn't find a huge difference....lots of the essex ones involve you going to one place for the med and then elsewhere for the xrays (eg stansted airport and then cambridge hospital)

We opted to have them done in london on harley street in the end, price wise was on par but all done on one street at least and the doc didn't keep us waiting we were in and out v fast.

Guest annemarie and brian

HI john,

when we did our meds this time last year i phoned everywhere local and in the end i opted for harley street as it was only twenty pound in it and we had it all done in one day and did not have to pull the kids out of school we done it on a satueday but week days are a little cheaper and i thought they were really good.

hope this helps annemarie.

Archived