Madeleine McCann

Guest dave&donna

Guest dave&donna

I've been watching the news this morning and it's just soooo sad about this beautiful little girl and her aunt has launched an email picture to email to everybody you know to keep her picture in your head which might just help if somebody is going on holiday to spain or portugal. http://www1.sky.com/news/Madeleine.pdf

You just can't help feeling for her family can you and can't even begin to imagine what they must be going through. :sad:

Donna x

Guest Aldo

i've been watching it too. Yesterday 2 sky reporters broke down in tears. I was pondering posting something here but couldn't find the words, its so sad.

Prayers for her and her family.

Guest bshootz

Madeline is in all our thoughts, and just hope and pray that she is returned to her family safe AND unharmed,cant imagine what her family is going through, very, very sad and i cant help but shed a tear everytime i think about her.:cry:

Beckyx:sad:

Guest clayton gang
My friend sent me the email the other evening. It is sooooooo unbelievably sad, each time I turn on the news I'm hoping that she has been found.

:no: Felicity[/QUOT

Its very sad and I think we are all feeling the pain they must be going through. When your a parent you do everything to proctect your children and sometimes it's just not enough. We all hope and pray that she turns up safe and well.:sad:

Jenny

Guest mandyg

YES it is very sad i just hope with all my heart that this poor little girl is found safe and well although it seems now that this is highly unlikely i just hope and i know this might sound mad but i hope she as been taken by someone who as longed for a child and are taking care of her rather than some peodophile as the thought of this turns mt stomach so much i know this also might sound strange to some but id rather my child be dead than be suffering at the hands of some peodophile gang God bless that little girl and lets all hope she returns unharmed my thought are with her poor parents and there families. We pray for a miracle and im not religeous but i go to bed each evening praying shes found safe.

• 13 years later...