to all you guys moving back to the uk

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

well done you give it a go, i for one are proud of you, its take some guts to get there,and even more to realise its not for you--so what ever you do with your life i wish you all the best--be safe,and be happy---- this thread is a thankyou to 2 tigers,and meme--keep up the good work.

well done you give it a go, i for one are proud of you, its take some guts to get there,and even more to realise its not for you--so what ever you do with your life i wish you all the best--be safe,and be happy---- this thread is a thankyou to 2 tigers,and meme--keep up the good work.

Wow, thank you very much! This is a very nice post, thanks xxx

You get me all choked up you do.

Your sopy sod X

Thank you so much..your very right, it DOES take a lot of guts to go BUT even more to come back and i'm glad open minded people like you realise this.x

Good luck to everyone who is moving back, we still aren't sure whether Oz is for us, but i don't give a damn what anyone thinks, we have given it a go and i know it will take guts to go back home, but at least we can say we had the guts to do it and it was a wonderful experience.

Tania x

Hi... i'm just in the process of packing up our house here in Uk and moving to Aus... I have to take my hat off to all the poms that decide to return to the UK... it's flippin hard work organising a move to the other side of the world and the whole process is emotional and complex.... Anyone that does all that... and then again in reverse must know exactly what is right for them... all power to you... Good luck all wherever you end up... hope alls well that ends well. xx

Guest sh7t man no way
Your posts are becoming rather sentimental of late ... Is it the Christmas spirit?

its just nice to be nice ali----im a sentimental type of guy at heart--- if you cant say something nice dont say something nasty---- if you cant do something good, dont do something bad--- if you cant help someone, dont stop others helping them----- there my kind of sentiments------- i mess up sometimes, but my hearts in the right place,and thats all i can ask of myself.:wubclub:

its just nice to be nice ali----im a sentimental type of guy at heart--- if you cant say something nice dont say something nasty---- if you cant do something good, dont do something bad--- if you cant help someone, dont stop others helping them----- there my kind of sentiments------- i mess up sometimes, but my hearts in the right place,and thats all i can ask of myself.:wubclub:

You've got me going again X

Guest Mark and Sharon

Hello,we`ve been back for 6 months after only lasting 6 months in oz.We came back because of the work situation but mainly because Sharon really missed her family and although my son and i enjoyed our time in oz my wife and daughter never really settled.Coming back was much tougher than going and although we`ve had a couple of stupid comment`s most people have been happy to see us back.I wish it had worked out for us but it was never going to the way Sharon felt.We said before we went that if 1 of us didn`t want to be there we would come back,the 4 of us live together and we want to be happy together,and we are.I think we`ve all learned such a lot from our experience and wouldn`t change a thing.Good luck to everyone there or going i hope your all be very happy.

Archived