Eurovision - I can´t believe it !!!!!!!!!!

Stuju

:arghh: Ok sorry folks but it´s moan time............ i can´t believe with all the utter rubbish that is shown on the tv here in oz

they are actually going to show the Eurovision Song Contest here too, it´s bad enough on a saturday having to put up with benny hill and are you being served and now this,

i guess i can thank my lucky stars that this sunday evening i am actually going to see PINK in concert at the entertainment centre in darling harbour (shame i coudnt afford to go every week!!!!!!!) soz moan over

Guest hays

I shall join you in your moan........flipping eurovision on prime time tv on a saturday night?!!!!

I'm not going to see Pink:sad:, would love to though! have a fantastic time!!!!

Guest Scarletfever
I shall join you in your moan........flipping eurovision on prime time tv on a saturday night?!!!!

I'm not going to see Pink:sad:, would love to though! have a fantastic time!!!!

Hey Sis, I thought eurovision was right up your street!!! I can see you doing that plane flying thingy with this years entry!!:biglaugh:

Guest Scarletfever

NO WAY!!!!! I didn't know that!! :mad: I'M GUTTED N.........I mean my son will be disappointed......:unsure:

Guest hays

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Captain Jack is back in it.:cute: I am not happy and will be writing to the BBC to complain! Ha that'll learn 'em!!! why couldnt they have put it on BBC20 or something and left Doctor Who alone!?!:mad:

:confused: while on the subject of tv wheres "Hotel Babylon" got too ?? it was advertised as the new series being shown in oz around christmas time as coming soon and it still hasnt arrived

i know it has been shown in the uk already this year !!!!!

Guest tinbasher
:i guess i can thank my lucky stars that this sunday evening i am actually going to see PINK in concert at the entertainment centre in darling harbour (shame i coudnt afford to go every week!!!!!!!) soz moan over [/color][/size][/font]

Hi Gizmo

Went to see Pink here in Adelaide, she was fantastic you will have a great time. Hope you are somewhere where you can dance.

As for the Eurovision, it is probably the highlight of the TV over here. I thought we'd escaped from it coming here, only to find that it is shown and they even talk about it on the radio. I would like to meet someone who actually watches it. It is supposed to be one of the most watched shows in the world! So I've already made my mind up and I won't be watching it like some puppet on a string! (can't remember anymore, only Waterloo but couldn't think of way to put that into the sentence). :nah:

Mrs TinB

I love the eurovision, me and OH watch every year cause it is just sooooo crap. Glad to know we will still be able to see it in Oz. Maybe we are ill.:biglaugh:

Angela

Guest dwaldron

To be honest I find ordinary Saturday night TV in the UK crap, at least there will be something to watch this weekend!

Guest kimdownie

Actually for all its cheesy crapness eurovision is part of our HERITAGE, where would we be without all those cheesy songs and terry wogans humour, I am actually quite pleased its on over there coz kids love it.

AS FOR PINK I am totally envious would love to see her, and so would my OH and my girls, the girls really love her, they just know where to miss certain words out of her songs or replace them with more acceptable substitutes!! BLESS THEM x

Guest Scarletfever
Hey where has all this bro and sis stuff come from??? WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Don't worry Momma:biglaugh:

Actually Jo, Hays and myself discovered that we're very alike, a bit like twins actually, the only real difference is that wind problem that shes got:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Guest hays

The smell isnt me, it's that poxy Eurovision political song contest rubbish! Banish it to BBC3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EUROVISION........ OH...MY...GOD...:SLEEP:

I'm so glad me and mine are doing the Keswick to Barrow walk on Saturday.(First time for all of us. Me 37 and boys 14 and 12)

For those who don't know about it, it is a 42mile (67km) charity walk through the Lake District!!!:wacko:

I know now it wil be worth completing, so we don't have to watch it. The only good thing about Eurovision is the scoring, watching all the eastern block countries sticking together and the French always giving us naff all.:rolleyes:

See you at the finish!

The Tuckers

So I've already made my mind up and I won't be watching it like some puppet on a string! (can't remember anymore, only Waterloo but couldn't think of way to put that into the sentence). :nah:

Mrs TinB

Congratulations Mrs TinB, never mind the Eurovision, I hope ther's someone to cosy up to for you on Saturday night, someone special who you have been saving all your kisses for!

Ok that's my very sad effort done with, can here it going down with a boom bang a bang (think that's right!)

Felicity:twitcy: (I do watch it but only cos we laugh at Terry Wogan's commentary)

Hey Jo, you've found Dorothys red shoes, all luvly and sparkly!

I saw Brotherhood of Man on Loose Women too today, cant believe how they still look the same only older and a little wider round the girth :biggrin: . Mind you know that feeling :wub:

Lyn x

Guest Clare

Eurovision is pooh, I can't believe we have to miss a week of Dr Who!

It's my first post by the way and have had a lot of Bacardi!

Is Dr Who on in Oz?

Clare x

Guest dekandwends

Gizmo,

i thought the only thing I had to look forward to was sun,sand and sssssssssssssss ome nice wine. You say the telly's crap yet you dare top mention in the same breath ( sentence ) the legendary 70's boyhood pee your pants laughing name of " Benny Hill "!!! shame on you !!! it's a complete contradiction !! you've made my mind up ! What channel's it on ? Do you need Foxtel ? Please say NO !!

Sorry if I'm a bit emotional, had a few to celebrate our grant letter. Getting tired now. Night Night!

Dek.

Gizmo,

i thought the only thing I had to look forward to was sun,sand and sssssssssssssss ome nice wine. You say the telly's crap yet you dare top mention in the same breath ( sentence ) the legendary 70's boyhood pee your pants laughing name of " Benny Hill "!!! shame on you !!! it's a complete contradiction !! you've made my mind up ! What channel's it on ? Do you need Foxtel ? Please say NO !!

Sorry if I'm a bit emotional, had a few to celebrate our grant letter. Getting tired now. Night Night!

Dek.

Hi dek,

Benny Hill is one along with Are you being served, Some mothers do have em & On the buses all on channel 7 so no foxtel needed, on the buses and frank spencer are ok...... its just that there are so many brilliant one of dramas in the uk that they could ship over here and no we get the 70 crap !!!! once here for a while im more than sure that you will feel the same and understand where i am coming from !!!!

Archived