Who's coming home

Bod

If your not coming home and have no intensions of coming home. This thread is not for you. Or indeed you are on your way out to Aus.

So basically your not invited.

All of you coming home or at least would like to come home, you are invited.

So lets be having you. Who are you?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
If your not coming home and have no intensions of coming home. This thread is not for you. Or indeed you are on your way out to Aus.

So basically your not invited.

All of you coming home or at least would like to come home, you are invited.

So lets be having you. Who are you?

Thats rich,

all of us that are thinking of going have to put up with the anti-Oz crap like theres no good pubs and the beers crap, theres no culture or history, the weathers too hot, theres creepy crawlies everywhere, sharks and crocs are gonna kill us all, the crimes worse in Perth than in London (yes some idiot said that) the houses are too big and too new, all Ozzies are Racist, i could go on and on. I will post on any thread i like unless you can guarantee that when the 99% of us who are thinking positive about Oz are not pestered by the usual anti-Oz cronies, but that won't happen because they are so full of bile and bitterness.

:biggrin::tongue:Come on England and Australia for the world cup!!!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi, i have just had a brilliant idea, why don'y you start a new site called POMS IN BRITAIN. This would take away ALL the cranks and leave poms in Oz for people who are, well in Oz or thinking about going which is the whole idea in the first place. If someone wants to give some information about certain negative aspects of Australia in a constructive manner, then thats great, but just slagging Australia off because its not worked out is just pathetic. Go to POMS IN BRITAIN the new site your setting up and whinge and whine like the whingeing poms you are.

jim.

Hi, i have just had a brilliant idea, why don'y you start a new site called POMS IN BRITAIN. This would take away ALL the cranks and leave poms in Oz for people who are, well in Oz or thinking about going which is the whole idea in the first place. If someone wants to give some information about certain negative aspects of Australia in a constructive manner, then thats great, but just slagging Australia off because its not worked out is just pathetic. Go to POMS IN BRITAIN the new site your setting up and whinge and whine like the whingeing poms you are.

jim.

I take it you are not happy about this thread Jim:twitcy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I take it you are not happy about this thread Jim:twitcy:

Hi, its just so negative and argumentative, i should have ignored it but just like when that bully said there was more crime in Perth than London, i took the P-ss out of him and he went ballistic and got banned from Poms in Oz. This is hopefully my last say on this, all you sad knack-rs who will start slagging Australia off enjoy wallowing in you self pity, everyone else who are there , or are thinking about going, enjoy the moment.

.:cute:

Guest Guest26012

Pabs is going to be pissed , great comin from the lilywhites ( so pure they named a sanitary towel after them ) The golden team Leeds ,Revies Boys biggest cheating bastard in world football , England manager ,****ed off to Saudi when the **** hit the fan about the bribes , Gary Sprake was ostracised by the rest of the set of cheatin gits for blowin the whistle and you have the gall to talk bout Henry with a little handball , the bribe saga was hush hushed by the fa because they were scared the **** would have hit the fan and English Football would have either had a total international ban or been hammered financially . Not a fan of Essex to Aus oz basher or wotever but the guy has been there got the shirt , ok the guy wot evere hat you wear either did not like it or couldnt hack it BUT he`s given it a go before you post about uk oz oz uk , live it not go and have a holiday live it different kettle of fish and dont winge about those that have given it a crack

Mally

Johnno Eddie says you are still a t***** lol kiddin

Thats rich,

all of us that are thinking of going have to put up with the anti-Oz crap like theres no good pubs and the beers crap, theres no culture or history, the weathers too hot, theres creepy crawlies everywhere, sharks and crocs are gonna kill us all, the crimes worse in Perth than in London (yes some idiot said that) the houses are too big and too new, all Ozzies are Racist, i could go on and on. I will post on any thread i like unless you can guarantee that when the 99% of us who are thinking positive about Oz are not pestered by the usual anti-Oz cronies, but that won't happen because they are so full of bile and bitterness.

Come on England and Australia for the world cup!!!!!

jim.

Hi, its just so negative and argumentative, i should have ignored it but just like when that bully said there was more crime in Perth than London, i took the P-ss out of him and he went ballistic and got his moronic racist a-se banned from Poms in Oz. This is hopefully my last say on this, all you sad knack-rs who will start slagging Australia off enjoy wallowing in you self pity, everyone else who are there , or are thinking about going, enjoy the moment. Great to see the sad scousers drawing against the never gonna win anything team from Manchester, lifes sweet.

jim.

You sound a little bitter Miss balmforth. This not for bitter people it's for people who want to come home.

Learn to read (If your not coming home and have no intensions of coming home. This thread is not for you. Or indeed you are on your way out to Aus.) I don't but in on Happy Australia threads (Unless provocked) so would you mind?????????????

Ps Funny name for a women, is Jim

Pabs is going to be pissed , great comin from the lilywhites ( so pure they named a sanitary towel after them ) The golden team Leeds ,Revies Boys biggest cheating bastard in world football , England manager ,****ed off to Saudi when the **** hit the fan about the bribes , Gary Sprake was ostracised by the rest of the set of cheatin gits for blowin the whistle and you have the gall to talk bout Henry with a little handball , the bribe saga was hush hushed by the fa because they were scared the **** would have hit the fan and English Football would have either had a total international ban or been hammered financially . Not a fan of Essex to Aus oz basher or wotever but the guy has been there got the shirt , ok the guy wot evere hat you wear either did not like it or couldnt hack it BUT he`s given it a go before you post about uk oz oz uk , live it not go and have a holiday live it different kettle of fish and dont winge about those that have given it a crack

Mally

Johnno Eddie says you are still a t***** lol kiddin

Arrrr did I upset Eddy. I'll be extra extra nice next time.

Mally Do you want to come home??????????????

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You sound a little bitter Miss balmforth. This not for bitter people it's for people who want to come home.

Learn to read (If your not coming home and have no intensions of coming home. This thread is not for you. Or indeed you are on your way out to Aus.) I don't but in on Happy Australia threads (Unless provocked) so would you mind?????????????

Ps Funny name for a women, is Jim

I think you need to come back to England and return to school to learn how to write and spell properly and also to understand what people are saying, there is no bitterness in my posts, only despair at pathetic people wallowing in their failed misery and yes i do mind, i will say again this is POMS IN OZ, talking about, i'll give you a guess- yes OZ, not failed and returned Poms whingeing about how it's not worked out, if you don't like what i say don't start such pathetic threads, but reading the content of your reply it's not surprising.

jim- thinking forward, not backwards, it's great in the UK and fantastic in OZ.

:jiggy::biglaugh:

I think you need to come back to England and return to school to learn how to write and spell properly and also to understand what people are saying, there is no bitterness in my posts, only despair at pathetic people wallowing in their failed misery and yes i do mind, i will say again this is POMS IN OZ, talking about, i'll give you a guess- yes OZ, not failed and returned Poms whingeing about how it's not worked out, if you don't like what i say don't start such pathetic threads, but reading the content of your reply it's not surprising.

jimmy- thinking forward, not backwards, it's great in the UK and fantastic in OZ.

Now what have I told you Jimmy??????????????????????????????

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Now what have I told you Jimmy??????????????????????????????

I'll leave you to it, you seem like a good guy with a good sense of humour, all the best,

:wink:jim.

Oh dear - I was quite looking forward to a good 'whinge'...... does that mean this thread isn't going to happen now - what a shame - hate the word whinge - but it might have been a bit of a laugh just reading other posts from people who have lived here - decided its not for them and want to return home - oh well..... I'll just carry on packing then!!!!

jim- thinking forward, not backwards, it's great in the UK and fantastic in OZ.

:biglaugh:

this forum is

Moving Back To The UK Are you an expat in Australia moving back to the UK. Use this forum to discuss the move back.

now, if you don;t mind,,,,,,,:dull:

Oh dear - I was quite looking forward to a good 'whinge'...... does that mean this thread isn't going to happen now - what a shame - hate the word whinge - but it might have been a bit of a laugh just reading other posts from people who have lived here - decided its not for them and want to return home - oh well..... I'll just carry on packing then!!!!

Can I book you on the plane then? or are you staying.

No presure.

Guest proud2beaussie

I'm moving to the UK very soon,and I'm looking forward to it tremendously,just so that when I get there I can start lots of threads on PIO about how much I hate the weather,the people,the food etc etc.:wink:

Why can you get a good deal - business class would be nice...... I am GOING - sold house on Friday.... leaving 24th Feb - thanks for offer....

I Have one

Wish I could. Still sorting myself out and been back 18 months.

happy you have sold house

good Luck

John.

I'm moving to the UK very soon,and I'm looking forward to it tremendously,just so that when I get there I can start lots of threads on PIO about how much I hate the weather,the people,the food etc etc.:wink:

Are you really moving to UK? I like the food in Australia, I also like the beer and wine and I like the weather when I'm sitting by a swimming pool in a resort surrounded by swaying palm trees or walking on the sea front with a gorgeous sea breeze - just not keen on Western Suburbs of Sydney particularly when temp is in high 30's - where I've lived for all up around 12 years!!!! I've met some lovely Australians - and some pretty horrible ones too..... but guess you get good and bad anywhere....

Guest proud2beaussie

Yep,in January,moving to Kent to be with my girlfriend who has Parkinson's Disease.

BTW I can give you a quote for airfares if you wish,whereabouts in Australia are you flying from?

As a rough guide business class from Sydney to London,one way in February is about $3500.00

That'll make change! someone moaning about the UK. Can't wait

Yep,in January,moving to Kent to be with my girlfriend who has Parkinson's Disease.

BTW I can give you a quote for airfares if you wish,whereabouts in Australia are you flying from?

As a rough guide business class from Sydney to London,one way in February is about $3500.00

Flying from Sydney to Manchester. Dogs and cat will be going around same time - Skypets looking after that side of things.......would like to go Business Class but have to weigh up whether I can suffer the journey (again) in Economy or treat myself to Business Class - actually $3.5k isn't too bad - Business Class would be good if didn't have that break in Singapore as I usually have.

Guest proud2beaussie

I'll prepare some quotes for you,Economy and business class,from Sydney to Manchester,one way,24 February 2010.

I'll email them to you later this morning.

Cheers

Guest proud2beaussie

Have emailed you some prices and will see if I can get a better business class deal by ringing a few friends when they return to work on Monday.

Cheers

N'OZ

Thanks Nigel that's great. I usually use Best Flights a Perth based company. I also want to transfer proceeds of sale from my Australian bank account to my mum's account in UK as I don't have a UK bank account at the moment. Thinking about using that FxHx or whateve they're called rather than using banks 'cos they like to take their chunk don't they!

Archived