How did you post your visa app??

chicken

Hi

Just wondering what people think the best way of posting it is? Has anyone sent it by courier? - ive been advised to use a courier as its quicker and you can keep track of it but not sure if you arrange this through the post office or a seperate company?

thanks

Hi

Just wondering what people think the best way of posting it is? Has anyone sent it by courier? - ive been advised to use a courier as its quicker and you can keep track of it but not sure if you arrange this through the post office or a seperate company?

thanks

Hi Chicken!

I did my visa app online, but for all the skills assessment stuff I used couriers for speed and reliability (not so sure I trust Royal Mail at the mo!).

I used Fedex or UPS. In London there's a chain called Mail Boxes Etc. that act as a depot for these companies, so I just took my stuff to them. Found it easier than getting stuff picked up as nobody's usually home. The advantage with them was that you could track it easily.

I'm sure parcel force through the post office is fine too though :)

Guest Guest31881

I used the Royal mails secure next day delivery, tracked the delivery on line and could see when it was delivered. I know a couple of people who used it during the mail strikes as the Royal mail managers where ensuring The next day delivery was delivered on time.

Archived