ANMC delays

Juliep

Guest Magnetic6

Hi Julie

An email certainly won't do any harm just to check where your application is up to, but if it's any consolation mine took 3 months. Sent it in June and received it back in September.

Good luck with everything,

Natalie x

there is a notice now on the ANMC web site saying its taking 12-14 weeks for assessments :(

juliep

It said that when I applied for mine, it still only took 3 weeks... did you get a letter acknowledging receipt of your application?... they said they take queries about applications after 8-10 weeks, I think it is perfectly reasonable for you to contact them about it now :)

Email them, I got my reply after 2 weeks and an email.

Hi Fiona,

I just registered at Poms In Oz today but I read some threads before. I just have questions regarding the PR application. I read your post and I am interested on how you do things. I applied for the ANMC modified assessment on 10/09/2009. Until now, no letter of determination yet. I am planning to apply for a WA State sponsorship as well. I noticed that you mentioned you applied for 175 online. (it is the independent application, right?) Would it be possible to apply for 175 first then change it to 176 once I have the State sponsorship granted? Would it make the process more quicker? I am sorry. I am so lost. I started working on a 457 visa on Jan 2009, and only have 2 years contract. 457 visa will expire on 2013. Want to apply PR now, just to secure my place here in Perth :(

Cheers!

Archived