melbourne friends help rentals

pau1evs

hi there i am wondering if anyone know of any good rentals for 1 person

like a studio flat or even guest house accomodation around oakleigh / mornington area

thats not expensive as hubby has got a job and is going to have to make the move asap while we wait to get house sold

Has anyone made the move the melbourne or in the process

what are the areas like around here ????

schools????

sooo many questions can anyone help

thanks carole

Sorry cant help you Carole but just want to say congratulations to your hubby on getting a job, can you tell us the secret as to how he got the job, cos we seem to be under the impression that they are not interested in you until you land in the country.

Hope you sell the house soon so that you can all be together in oz.

Debbie

xxx

hi there i am wondering if anyone know of any good rentals for 1 person

like a studio flat or even guest house accomodation around oakleigh / mornington area

thats not expensive as hubby has got a job and is going to have to make the move asap while we wait to get house sold

Has anyone made the move the melbourne or in the process

what are the areas like around here ????

schools????

sooo many questions can anyone help

thanks carole

Oakleigh and Mornington are a long way from each other. There are a lot of one bedroom flats for rent but they are pricey. You could contact Kate at MovingtoMelbourne and ask her for short term accommodation which will give your oh time to look around and find an area that is suitable for work and living.

Also have a look at realestate.com.au and the metlink site which shows all the public transport and suburbs along the rail lines.

Good luck

i totally agree with both of you and thanks my hubby must have applied for about 20 or more jobs but this has come so out of the blue and has been offfered after 2 telephone calls with the company although they want him to start asap which has sent us into a panic especially this side of xmas and of course they are not willing to help with costs of flights or accomodation why should they !!!

especially as we just expected house to sell and then go over as a family but this to much of a good opportunity to miss

can anyone also tell me if it is going to be ok for him to go and then we follow as regards the visa ????

also to get a tax file no how do you go about that he might not have permanant address straight away as he might have to be in a hotel room ????

omg so many questions that we need answers our heads are spinnning !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry cant help you Carole but just want to say congratulations to your hubby on getting a job, can you tell us the secret as to how he got the job, cos we seem to be under the impression that they are not interested in you until you land in the country.

Hope you sell the house soon so that you can all be together in oz.

Debbie

xxx

many thanks debbie i know this has come so out of the blue our heads are spinning do you have any idea where you are going yet

Oakleigh and Mornington are a long way from each other. There are a lot of one bedroom flats for rent but they are pricey. You could contact Kate at MovingtoMelbourne and ask her for short term accommodation which will give your oh time to look around and find an area that is suitable for work and living.

Also have a look at realestate.com.au and the metlink site which shows all the public transport and suburbs along the rail lines.

many thanks

the job comes with a works van so public transport is not going to be a prob

how far is mornington to oakleigh !!!!

any good rentals around oakleigh

many thanks

many thanks debbie i know this has come so out of the blue our heads are spinning do you have any idea where you are going yet

We are more than likely going to Brisbane if hubby doesnt get a job, but if he does, then who knows, wherever that job is it will take us.

Debbie

xxx

We are more than likely going to Brisbane if hubby doesnt get a job, but if he does, then who knows, wherever that job is it will take us.

Debbie

xxx

good luck debbie keep in touch i agree where to go as we had kind of thought we were going to go to perth and now this has come up we cant let this pass

what does your hubby do mine is an electronic tradesperson and got the job through seek i shall keep my fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Hi there

We have a very basic one bed apartment available but I'm not sure what area you are looking for. Where are you actually working? We live in The Basin which is about 30 mins drive way from Oakleigh.

If you are interested drop me a line

Regards

Sara

Hi there

We have a very basic one bed apartment available but I'm not sure what area you are looking for. Where are you actually working? We live in The Basin which is about 30 mins drive way from Oakleigh.

If you are interested drop me a line

Regards

Sara

thanks sara i just pm you

Archived