Pickfords removals are here....

Guest Burness2Oz

Guest Burness2Oz

Wow how final it feels having the removal guys here! They arrived at 9.30am, 3 strapping young men. Very friendly who all introduced themselves and told us the plan for the next 2 days.

I am keeping them filled with tea and bacon butties as there is nothing else for me to do!! OH is bored and likes being in control so is itching to dive in and delegate and boss about but he can't so is banished to the garage to mess about!!!

We are sending our container early as would prefer to struggle this end with bits and bobs we need than in Oz.

I am sure tomorrow when all is done and gone we will feel lost and maybe a bit emotional!!! Will let you know.

So far we would HIGHLY recommend Pcikfords, lets hope it stays that way!!! TTFN

Good luck Hydie, keep the cuppas flowing hun!

We know why you have sent the o/h to the garage really, :wacko: Three strapping young lads let loose in your home with just you supplying the refreshments lol, You are one happy bunny!!!! xx

Wow how final it feels having the removal guys here! They arrived at 9.30am, 3 strapping young men. Very friendly who all introduced themselves and told us the plan for the next 2 days.

I am keeping them filled with tea and bacon butties as there is nothing else for me to do!! OH is bored and likes being in control so is itching to dive in and delegate and boss about but he can't so is banished to the garage to mess about!!!

We are sending our container early as would prefer to struggle this end with bits and bobs we need than in Oz.

I am sure tomorrow when all is done and gone we will feel lost and maybe a bit emotional!!! Will let you know.

So far we would HIGHLY recommend Pcikfords, lets hope it stays that way!!! TTFN

Hi, Our shipping woes are well documented on here....but 12 months into Aussie and last week , old Ken came over to borrow a car battery charger.......

Only then did it register that the last time I saw it was in the garage in the UK in a plastic crate with all my drills and other tools......it certainly aint enjoying the sun here !

Hope you shipping experience goes better than hours

L.L.

Guest Burness2Oz

Well thats it the container has gone not turning back now!!! Not that we would want to!!!

Pickfords were fantastic, could not fault them at all, smooth operation, great sense of humours.

We are collecting a friends spare sofa and TV tonight but other than mattresses the house has NO furniture, thank god we are at the inlaws for xmas to be able to have dinner round a table etc.

Good luck all

Archived