how much longer until the meeting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hogan

Hi All

like hundreds of others like myself, we are all waiting for THE MEETING to happen and give us a little more info, how horrible to have everything you have dreamed about for the past 2/3 years ripped away from you at the final stage, we were told a meeting is taking place end of oct, then i heard a date of 19th but nothing happened then, does anyone have any idea when it is happening or any news.

we are on a ss non csl list (oh occuption got took off csl list) we had our medicals called upon by co and validated on the 22nd sept:arghh:

Guest thebeatties

Hi there,

read on another site that the meeting has been delayed until the end of November, hope this gives you a bit of hope.

Regards

Hi there,

read on another site that the meeting has been delayed until the end of November, hope this gives you a bit of hope.

Regards

Not sure if I'd classify that as a meeting... frankly I question any significant impact on processing timelines for cases such as us...

The link to the 9 November changes can be found here

All Notices of Legislation Changes - Legislation & Regulations

Guest proud2beaussie

There was a senate commitee meeting in Canberra last Tuesday,the 20th but nothing of value came out of that,the only other meeting I am aware of is in November and it's between the state migration departments and DIAC (I think !) but that's not a public meeting and if thee is anything of value that comes from it we may not know about it for awhile,I think all you can do is read through the various threads on the subject to try and get some idea of other peoples opinions and maybe think about writing letters of complaint to the minister and other members of parliament.

There has been many excellent contributions on other threads from members like merlino,Mcklaut,etc and also from Gollywobbler and Jamie Smith etc-have a read through those and start complaining.

Sorry I don't have any better news or advice.

Good luck.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70325-what-would-you-say-minister-immigration-really.html

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/69397-new-changes-state-sponsored-migration.html

There are many of us who are in the same boat as you and it is a horrible place to be. We all feel very cheated!

If you want to see who else is waiting now, like you, come and check out this thread and feel free to add your details. The front page is kept up-to-date with everyones details so that hopefully once the DIAC start moving on these applications we will be able to follow their progress.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now.html

Thanks

Tasha :wubclub:

Guest proud2beaussie
Hi,

Does anyone know when the DIAC will be putting the MODL changes into effect?

No,because the MODL changes haven't been finalised yet,(As far as I know)and I don't think any date has been announced,the IMMI site says that after the review is complete that arrangements for the phasing out of the CSL will be announced,so it could be a few months.

Archived