Anyone going through Employer Sponsorship

mandymcqueen

We have just found out that we cant get in through the skilled visa and have been advised the best way to go is getting an employer sponsorship.

We are looking to move to Sunshine coast, if anyone knows of any employers that sponsor people, I am a Personnel Officer and OH is a scaffolder.

any info would be great

thanks

mandy

As Lynne will tell you securing sponsorship isn't the easiest task, and Lynn has been let down a couple of times. I'm sure she will post and give you some tips - I think the yellow pages and lots of phone calls tend to be involved and it's alot of work.

Good luck

Ali

Guest kdal

Hi, There was a lady whom put a thread on here a while ago, her name is Denise Cole she is English and works for a recruitment agency. I can't remember what skills she was looking for but you could pm her and she may be able to help you

gd luck!

Thanks

I will get in touch wither her, we have been rejected because I dont have a diploma in Personnel but I have looked into this and can get a diploma in 8 weeks because I have been in the jobs for 4 years so I think I am going to try going down that route.

fingers crossed.

thanks

mandy

Guest kdal
Thanks

I will get in touch wither her, we have been rejected because I dont have a diploma in Personnel but I have looked into this and can get a diploma in 8 weeks because I have been in the jobs for 4 years so I think I am going to try going down that route.

fingers crossed.

thanks

mandy

Hi Mandy

Have you actually spoke with an agent? As I was under the impression that as long as you had the work experience that the diploma is not an issue!

We are going on my husbands trade, but I work in personnel too and have not got a diploma in personnel, who are you going to do the diploma with? As I may do it as well for when I get to Australia. I do have a Business Studies diploma but done it when I left school and haven't got a clue where it is now. But intereted in doing the Personnel one!

Gd Luck Mandy

Kim

Hi Mandy,

We did 136 visa assessment and you do need Diploma as we tried and didnt get enough points due to not having enough points through not having a diploma etc so thats why we didnt get through 136 visa because i have 10 years experience in the residential care officer occupation but also my occupation is only a 40 point occupation on the calculator on the SOL list.

Finding a sponsor is now our nightmare due to the 2 set backs with immigration (not companies)

Hope this Helps xxxxxxxxxxxx :rolleyes:

Guest Sal1705

Hi there,

My husband has just got a job in Sydney and we are going out on a 457 (Employer Nominated Sponsor) visa.

The first thing we did was get in touch with a recruitment agency out there who then lined up interviews on our behalf.

My husband did have to travel out to Sydney to have the interviews but came back with two job offers.

As long as you make it clear to the agency that you are looking to go out on a ENS visa - think there are companies around who are willing to do this.

Hope this helps.

Archived