New in Perth- Need some buddies!

Hi

Been in Perth now for almost 2 weeks and I am glad to be here but would really like to make some new friends as I am feeling a bit lonely:cry:

If there is any 30 somethings in Perth who would like to meet up then please get in touch!

Thanks

Emma

Guest guest17301

Hi Emma, watch this space or feel free to organise your own meet. I would love to meet up with you and hopefully we can soon, schedules permitting x

Hi

Been in Perth now for almost 2 weeks and I am glad to be here but would really like to make some new friends as I am feeling a bit lonely:cry:

If there is any 30 somethings in Perth who would like to meet up then please get in touch!

Thanks

Emma

Hi Emma,

Where about are you in Perth? Did you come on your own?

We could meet up sometime in the future.

Victoria

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Andrew6
Look forward to it!

Hi Im in Butler so not too far....im up for a meetup if you want...got 3 kids in tow though lol. but they aer 12,11 and 6 so not too young.

Nickie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brylin69

Hi Emma

I have just joined the site today as i land in Perth on 10 December!

Would love to meet up between then and Xmas.

Garry:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moonberry

Hi i am Kellie, 30 years old , live in edgewater with Hubby but originally from Ireland. Only been here 5 weeks! Would also like to meet up x Let me know

Guest Khadine
Hi,

I live in Clarkson, but work in the city, so Cottesloe is managable.

Do you work? If you want to meet up we can arrange something. PM me if you are interested.

Hi Emma, I also work in the city, so should you ever venture in we can do coffee! PM me too

Guest HappyTravels

Hi Emma

I am in Geraldton - if you fancy a holiday you are welcome to come up here! I maybe moving to Perth soon - and I dont know anyone in Perth! I am also single, and a little worried about moving (again) to a place where I know oneone

Helen

Guest moonberry

I would like to meet up, as I supply teach and have another casual job at mo its a bit hard to say when I am working. So if you give some options I will see what I can do. I live in Edgewater so the city is quite easy or the west coast. Maybe we could organise coffee or lunch somewhere? I know I will not be in work next Thursday afternoon as I finish at 1pm. Let me know when and where you think. Cheers Kellie

Guest kirt1234

Hi Emma, not sure if your still checking for reponses, but I moved to Perth 5 weeks ago and am in Ellenbrook, near Swan Valley, where are you?

ps, love your signature thanks for that how true!

Hi Emma, not sure if your still checking for reponses, but I moved to Perth 5 weeks ago and am in Ellenbrook, near Swan Valley, where are you?

ps, love your signature thanks for that how true!

hi

i am in cottesloe, if you want to meet up give me a shout!

emma

Guest Gill2010

Hi Emma, I'm 37yrs old (but act like still in my 20's), live in Mullaloo and like you are looking to make new friends. If you fancy catching up for a coffee one weekend maybe we could meet up.

Gill

Guest Gill2010

Hi Emma, I have just realised that I'm going to Neil Hawkins Park in Joondalup on Sunday at 2pm to meet a group of people from this website. Maybe you could make that? The details are on the calender. If that's not possible then maybe we could meet about 10.30 rather than 11.00am. Gill

Archived