New in Perth- Need some buddies!

Guest Gill2010

Hi Emma,

I can make Saturday afternoon about 3pm. Let me know where is good for you and we can meet up and have a chat.

Gill :chatterbox:

Hi Emma,

I can make Saturday afternoon about 3pm. Let me know where is good for you and we can meet up and have a chat.

Gill :chatterbox:

Hello

I am so sorry but Sat is no good either! what about Wednesday next week or anytime next weekend?

Emma

:wubclub:

Guest Gill2010

I can meet Wednesday evening for a catch up but I work so it will have to be after 6pm. Just let me know a time and place.

Gill

I can meet Wednesday evening for a catch up but I work so it will have to be after 6pm. Just let me know a time and place.

Gill

hi gill

so sorry not been in touch but not been well, had a stinking cold!

i would still really like to meet up anytime you are available.

let me know

emma

:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BrizzlePomJen

Hey everyone! I'd be interested to meet up too. I'm Jen, 27, been in Perth for 2.5 years now and I live in South Perth....only just discovered this site! It would be great to meet some fellow Pommys, I work shifts, so if you arrange something I'll come if I'm not working :biggrin:

• 2 months later...
Guest Kirt123

Hi Emma, I know your post is a bit old now but if your meeting again please let me know, I work in the city so a friday after work would be fab. Rgds Kirt

• 1 month later...
Guest teammitchell

Hi emma

I have just moved to perth (from Glasgow) with my husband, staying in kinross for now with family and not quite sure where to settle yet! I am really missing my old friends and am keen to meet new people so if you fancy coffee, lunch or even just a walk or jog around burns\hilary's\quinns etc, let me know and we can get something arranged.

This feels quite sad doesn't it but at least we aren't sitting about moaping - we are making an effort :)

Hi emma

I have just moved to perth (from Glasgow) with my husband, staying in kinross for now with family and not quite sure where to settle yet! I am really missing my old friends and am keen to meet new people so if you fancy coffee, lunch or even just a walk or jog around burns\hilary's\quinns etc, let me know and we can get something arranged.

This feels quite sad doesn't it but at least we aren't sitting about moaping - we are making an effort :)

hi Leann

Thanks for the reply but i am back in Scotland at the moment, will be back in Perth in Feb next year so hold that thought!!

Enjoy Perth, I miss it so much

Emma

xx

Guest Susiegirl

Hi Emma,

I'm living in city and also looking 4 friends!!! U can private mail me if u like and we can arrange a meet up. I am not working yet so have some free time on my hands!!

Susie

Guest AndyS

every1 is welcome round mine today (sat 17th). im in dianella. got a million boxes to sort out, but thats half the fun. my oh will be happy to meet up with new ppl

u can contact me via private message if you want my address.

Going to Perth myself for a long weekend next weekend. Can't wait. Love it there. On the Saturday I'll be at a family do, and then on the Sunday I'm heading out with a couple of mates to Rosies in Northbridge.

It should be a good night, with the May Day holiday the next day. I'll be flying back to Brisbane on the Monday for work on Tuesday. :(

Would love to have been going to Perth for longer, but I've only just started a new job and haven't much holidays built up.

Anyone who is free on the Sunday are welcome to come along to Rosie's to join us. That's the 2nd May by the way, in case anyone decides to drop by a week early! ;)

Archived