Wanted Down Under - rang us

Elliott-Family

I am such an emotional person, whenever I watch those bits it always makes me cry! I have told myself that it will be difficult but probably nothing can prepare you for the reality of missing loved ones!

Did anyone watch 'alone in the wild' on C4? I cried at that from just the thought of what he must be going through, so I am dreading what my hormones might do to me whilst I am in Oz, well hopefully until I settle!!

Well i had my telephone interview on Tues and DH had his yesterday, seemed to go ok, we got asked loads of questions and were both on the phone for 20+ mins

The guy said look out for a phone call to see if we get through to the next round,

Fingers and toes crossed we could really do with some good news for a change to keep us motivated

Claire x

Guest bradnjules

I watched 'Alone in the Wild' I thought it was really good, didn't cry though but alas I am a mere man and we don't admit to those sort of things! Although I do have to admit to being very close to it when they do the videos from 'the family' back home, just the thought of that moment fills me with dread!

I know I am dreading the actual departure! I know I will want family to take us to the airport, but in some respects I can't help but think it would be best if we said our goodbyes and then made our own way to the airport! The flight, i can image, will be horrible! Just wellin gup now thinking about it!

I know I am dreading the actual departure! I know I will want family to take us to the airport,

Don't do it!! Say goodbye at home and jump in a taxi,trust me thats bad enough, especially if you have little ones who you have been telling ''this move is for the better'', i was a ''tad'' upset on leaving and the kids were saying ''why are you sad mummy is this is for best?'' lol Kids!

also turn off your mobile until you are here and feeling brave,lol.(the text's can be a killer)

More than anything just keep thinking about the reasons your moving and the fact your only a day away.

Cal x

Archived