Been here 8 weeks now

TaniaColin

Guest sunnyday
Come on Tania buck up, Look how much time and effort you put in just getting there! When you get knock back after knock back life will seem **** (no lets rephrase thit life is ****!)

Completely agree Geoffrey!! And all the s*** will seem magnified by 1000 cos of all the emotional upheaval you've just been through!! Also Tania not working gives you too much time to think - fatal!!! Like Sue said you'll feel so much better when you're working and in a routine xx

totally agree , when your at home and no familiar network that you can just pop out to or phone , and your used to yabbering to the public ... its not fun , as soon as your working you will be able to get a bit of social you time , and a different conversation going hugs... hugs !!

Hi there Tania

Have just read your post and I have to say well done for hanging in there. Please be patient and I am sure that everything will turn out fine. It is not easy and you will probably feel the way you do for a while but think positive thoughts and I am sure you will get there in the end. With rgeard to the renting that is not easy either. We were really lucky and managed to get one straight away, I also managed to get a job working with the Real Estate Agents we got our house through. Experience of my time there is that many many home owners are very particular about who lives in their homes. I do not think that, the majority of time, there is malice by the agents although I know there are some that can be very unhelpful, it is just the owners being pedantic. Keep your chin up and think what you have been through to get here in the first place and when the sun shines and you see the beautiful parrots you will begin to feel at ease but always remember family are just a phone call or a few clicks on the computer away.

Sending you a massive :hug:. Hang on in there.

Karen X :wub:

Guest flipflop

Ahhhh Tania, you always wish people luck on these forums and seem such a nice person, give it a go gal and if it does not work out at least you will never think "what if"

Archived