BBQ, Picnic, Get together @ Mornington

Bordy

We are having a Britvics / Poms in Oz meet up at Mornington park on Saturday 24th October.

Whether you have been before or its your first time why not come along & meet others in same boat.

Bring food for yourself & whatever you drink, beers wine etc & make sure plenty of water for the kids to drink if its a warm day.

Last year we had between 40 & 50 families turn up at the Mornington meet so put it in your diary.

Guest The Pom Queen

Great news, Bordy, glad they are back on, we have lots of families who would be interested in attending so I will pass it on to them, let's hope the weather is better than todays.

Kate

Guest Andrew Head

Hi everybody, just found this website and look forward meeting up at the BBQ. We left the UK at the end of August and have been in Mornington for nearly a month. We are finding it very different but love the area and the friendly people. :biggrin:

Let's hope the weather improves for us all to have some fun!!

See you all on the 24th of October!:wink:

From Bev, Andy & Calvin x

Guest Andrew Head

Hi Tania, thanks for your reply. We feel the same at the moment and are slowly settling in but need to meet more people. This will be a good opportunity to meet people in the same boat while having fun too. Look forward to meeting you at the BBQ and having a chat.

See you soon

Bev x

Guest Clare&Jon

We're planning to come along too... been here for nearly 2 weeks now and looking forward to meeting up with everyone, and for the kids to have some new mates to run around with.

Clare Jon Daniel and Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks to go & looks like a great turnout between Poms in Oz & Britvics.

Just pray for decent weather.

If anyone is unsure of where to go or a bit nervous of finding us in the park please let me know & I will pm my mobile number to you just in case you get lost.

If anyone is unsure of where to go or a bit nervous of finding us in the park please let me know & I will pm my mobile number to you just in case you get lost.

Hello Bordy:smile:

i've just joined the forum and i'd love to meet everyone there, we arrived in the end of August, we are staying in Chelsea

i'll use my GPS to guide me, can i've the exact address of the place plz?

looking forward to seeing u all there :smile:

Hello Bordy:smile:

i've just joined the forum and i'd love to meet everyone there, we arrived in the end of August, we are staying in Chelsea

looking forward to seeing u all there :smile:

Not sure of exact address but if you put in an address for high street Mornington then once you reach High street just keep heading towards the sea. You will cross over a small roundabout & the park is on the left.

Look forward to meeting you.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hello Bordy

looking forward to seeing u all there

Lovely to see you online:wubclub: If you are struggling let me know and I will send you an email or give you a call.

Kate

Guest The Pom Queen

We should have around 30 coming from M2M well if the weather improves.:unsure:

Not sure of exact address but if you put in an address for high street Mornington then once you reach High street just keep heading towards the sea. You will cross over a small roundabout & the park is on the left.

Look forward to meeting you.

Thank you so much Bordy, 'll follow ur directions and see u all there :smile:

Lovely to see you online:wubclub: If you are struggling let me know and I will send you an email or give you a call.

Kate

Thank u so much Dear for inviting me :hug:

We've been here a couple of months now - it'd be nice to meet other people in the same boat. Tania - we love it here but I'm homesick too....it's good to know it's not just me.

Do we need to wear a flower in our lapel or carry a newspaper under our arm...ha ha!:wubclub:

Hope to see you there

Nicky

Guest The Pom Queen

Do we need to wear a flower in our lapel or carry a newspaper under our arm...ha ha!:wubclub:

Hope to see you there

Nicky

Hi Nicky

No just a bottle of wine under your arm and a slab of beer in your hand.:biglaugh:

Kate

Archived