My main worry for the UK ( & Oz in the long term)

bunbury61

I wish you would learn to read Aldo

1/ I never said pubs and mosques are the same.

It's all about the individual and what they need to make them feel at home! To some it's a pub, while others a mosque and to some its a simple box of weetabix!

I'm sure to some people living next to pub playing loud music having drunks pissing in their yard yelling swearing fighting etc etc etc I'm sure they would rather have a mosque next door than the pub! But each to their own.

Why are you affraid of mosques aldo?

2/ I really don't think a pub is big enough to be converted into a mosque or are you on about the land the pub sits on?

3/ See point 2

4/ Do you work for the B.N.P?

5/ Your missing the point aldo they should be stopped from getting in, in the 1st place! blame the government not the people, the key word is "ILLEGAL" Immigrant.

6/

7/ Your right but my point stands it's about teaching respect (thats from all sides)

8/ sorry don't understand what has drinking got to do with it or are you referring to point 1?

1. Sigh.. i never said you said they where the same. Me, I would rather live next door to a pub than a mosque but thats my own choice. What about you?

2. doesn't warrant an answer

3. See 2

4. No, why do you say that?

5. What point am I missing?

6. Best thing you've said all day

7. Thats right but respect for the country that has taken you in and given you a roof over your head and health care, benifets ect ect.. I can tell you stories about working on estates in some parts of London that resemble Rwanda where people are respecting me improving their environment by throwing babies nappies out of their windows..

8. Muslims don't drink Geoffrey, wondering are you a Muslim?Its ok if you are..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on lads don,t argue you know I hate it when you fall out!:laugh:

Don't think we have fallen out, he hasn't disagreed with me..:cute:

The demonstrations in Birmingham, where I live at the moment is nothing to do with religion at all only. The so-called demonstrations were only the views of many extremists, and there ARE extremists in every religion going, so these people are nothing more than just FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS!!!

And if you want to know more about racism well there's an incident when I was at High School in Perth. As a 12y/o I was suspended from school after I answered a question in a history lesson. The teacher, an American asked who were the first people in Australia. I put up my hand and gave the answer...the Aborigines...the teacher then ordered me to get out of the classroom. I was then brought before the deputy head to explain myself. I did but was not believed, my parents were summoned and I explained to my parents what had happened. I had two choices to apologise to the teacher for my remark or be suspended. I opted for suspension as I did nothing wrong. My case was reviewed but my dad took over from there. I believe he was going to go to the media to highlight racism in Australia, there was a lot of it about then, within days I returned to high school but never forgot how vile people can be. Extremism has been in everday life since time began and unfortunately will always be.

I live in Blackburn and it also has a large Muslim community, when i first moved into our house my next door neighbour (English) told me not to speak to the Asians as they were rude and stuck to there own kind! Where we 1st lived I would say it was 90% Asian. Over time i knew most of the Asian families they always looked after the house when we were away brought us food to try etc, never not felt safe, the hardest families to get to know where the English families.......

The only reason we moved from that house was it had rats in the house (the next door neighbour blamed the Asains) it turns out it was a house 5 doors down with broken pipes (English person!!!!) LOL blew my neigbours ideas out the water.

When we went looking at new houses I remember hearing a little kid of about 4 yelling out "NO PAKKI'S AROUND HERE MATE!!!" The house we live in know had an Asian family living in it that got ran out of the estate and people are proud of that!! So it does happen in reverse

Don't get me wrong, I know it happens in reverse but my comment was in response to your reference about respect. This is what the far right and BNP thrive on. Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.

The demonstrations in Birmingham, where I live at the moment is nothing to do with religion at all only. The so-called demonstrations were only the views of many extremists, and there ARE extremists in every religion going, so these people are nothing more than just FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS!!!

And if you want to know more about racism well there's an incident when I was at High School in Perth. As a 12y/o I was suspended from school after I answered a question in a history lesson. The teacher, an American asked who were the first people in Australia. I put up my hand and gave the answer...the Aborigines...the teacher then ordered me to get out of the classroom. I was then brought before the deputy head to explain myself. I did but was not believed, my parents were summoned and I explained to my parents what had happened. I had two choices to apologise to the teacher for my remark or be suspended. I opted for suspension as I did nothing wrong. My case was reviewed but my dad took over from there. I believe he was going to go to the media to highlight racism in Australia, there was a lot of it about then, within days I returned to high school but never forgot how vile people can be. Extremism has been in everday life since time began and unfortunately will always be.

Ahaha well if it wasn't the aboriginies then who was it coz it certanly wasn't the Australians?

Shudder to think what would have happened to you if you had said "The British" :biglaugh:

Demi , ok sorry to disagree ......but lets just say they were football hooligans .

That have a demo in Birmingham city centre , they are largely ignored, the police let them have a song and a moan ......end of story.

Why then ,in a free country do the anti fascist league ( or whoever they are now), turn up and counter demo .....and more worrying 200 young muslims ARMED , turn up to attack a peaceful demo.

Now you can agree or disagree with the political beliefs of the EDL, but this is a FREE country.

Now put the boot on the other foot and some Islamic group are demonstrating peacefully about the war in Iraq or Afghanistan , only to be attacked by 200 armed white men ........there would be hell to pay

Guest wayniexagt

play the youtube videos and you can just see the yound asian lads on national tv "giving it the big one " .............. " i anit going no where init " there just there to cause trouble ...... coz thats all they do and then the second it aint going there way it all because a "racist attack. because im asian " .,. .thanks bunbury61 for making this clear !!

Archived