Urgent - how do I email my CO - Just phoned DIAC pls help if you are awake!

purplelady

Hi its 5.30am in the UK and Ive been for the last 2 hours trying to get through to DIAC as having another sleepless night re visa app.

Finally got through and we have been told to email our CO to let them know we will be going to Oz on 8th Sept for 3 months - have been quite alarmed to discover that if visa not approvd by this time they will not grant while we are away so a 3 month delay at least.

Have to say the woman on the phone was quote unfriendly aswell and told us to send email to the contact address given on the email from CO - problem is we have checked it and its just the aspc.region.2@immi.gov.au which just bounces back saying is just for uploading docs agggggrrrr!

Has anyone ever emailed thier CO? How did you go about this?

Please please answer as I cant sleep!:arghh:

Thanks sooooo much

Amy xxx (and a very tired Paul)

Guest D4nnyB0y

You should have been given a team number to address your emails to if you have a CO.

I know for example that my case officer is in team 4. If you don't have this information, you'll need to call DIAC back and hopefully find someone a little more helpful

Hi its 5.30am in the UK and Ive been for the last 2 hours trying to get through to DIAC as having another sleepless night re visa app.

Finally got through and we have been told to email our CO to let them know we will be going to Oz on 8th Sept for 3 months - have been quite alarmed to discover that if visa not approvd by this time they will not grant while we are away so a 3 month delay at least.

Have to say the woman on the phone was quote unfriendly aswell and told us to send email to the contact address given on the email from CO - problem is we have checked it and its just the aspc.region.2@immi.gov.au which just bounces back saying is just for uploading docs agggggrrrr!

Has anyone ever emailed thier CO? How did you go about this?

Please please answer as I cant sleep!:arghh:

Thanks sooooo much

Amy xxx (and a very tired Paul)

Hi Amy,

I received an email from aspc.region.2@immi.gov.au requesting us to undergo medicals and upload latest PCC's. I sent a query to the same email address asking for a clarification by mentioning the case file number in the subject line. The very next day I received a reply from aspc.region.2@immi.gov.au with clarification from my case officer. The point is emails sent to these ID's do get passed on to the Case officer provided you have mentioned your case file number in the subject line however its up to him/her to decide whether to reply or not. I hope this helps. :daydreaming:

Thanks,

bannie

yes i have the same problem too... the email address given by my CO was actually for attach document purpose and it is not for communicating with CO personally.

so i just launch a PLE and get to know that they have received my documents. so far still not heard anything from my CO though...

Archived