CO given us 70 days to provide extra info - will they look at our case again sooner?

purplelady

Hi,

We got our CO on 1st July and were given 70 days to provide PC's and additional relationship evidence. We submitted this on the 22nd July and were hoping it would be quite quick now they have everything they need - its a 175 CSL visa.

I have read that if CO gives you 70 days they will not look at the file again until this time even if everything is submitted and ready to go - can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Problem is I make this the 8th September which is actually the day we have flights booked to Oz. Although I have got the tourist ETA visas done for this trip, I was also really hoping the 175 would have been approved and therefore this be a validation trip.

So I basically just want to know if anyone else can confirm if they were given 70 days to provide the additional info and submitted it much earlier, did anyone get the visa before the 70 days were up?

Thanks so much in advance

Amy and Paul x

Guest juliemtaylor

We were allocated a CO on 2nd June and given 70 days for PCC and Meds, my meds were referred on 7/7 and all finalised on 17/7, all other meds finalised on 7/7. We had an email from our Agent on 27/7 confirming we had our visas! - a good few weeks before we thought the CO would look at our file..

Good Luck!

Julie x

Archived