australia house

kangaroo.bruce

Sorry I forget the address, I went up to collect our visas in person it was about 20 minutes walk from Westminster just two roads in from the river.

Hope this helps, try google thats where I got the address from in May.

right folks i've got a visa but don't know where to send the passports to :biglaugh:

does anybody know the address for australia house ???????

thanks

thick Daz :biglaugh:

"Sorry I forget the address, I went up to collect our visas in person it was about 20 minutes walk from Westminster just two roads in from the river.

Hope this helps, try google thats where I got the address from in May".

Yep thats the one its in a BIG building

High Commission address: Australia House, Strand, London WC2B 4LA

Sorry I forget the address, I went up to collect our visas in person it was about 20 minutes walk from Westminster just two roads in from the river.

Hope this helps, try google thats where I got the address from in May.

Hi, we want to collect our visas in person when we get the email too - am I right in thinking this can only be done between 9-11am on weekdays?

Also can anyone who has done this tell me if there were long queues and how long they had to wait - is it easy to do, do they mind you going in person?

Thanks!

Amy

it's on there geoff, but untill you did an edit i wasn't going to thank ya for telling me it was in the bib building :biglaugh:

thank you Geoff xxxxxxxx :wubclub:

Check out the edit time....... The edit was I also had "the one with the Australian flags" But i didn't want to miss lead you just incase there was no flags so i editted it out..........

LOL you do make me laugh

Thats right between 9-11, I was about 7th in the queue and had our visas in about 20 minutes.

Not only do they not mind they did it with a smile on their faces.

I am lucky I have family who live in London so I made a day/ night of it.

One of the best days of mine and my familys lives,

Enjoy it.

Mark & family

Hi Guys, just reading your posts on "Australia House". Am I right in thinking that once our visa's arrive we have to send them off to Australia house with our Passports and wait for them to post them back to us??

Or, as some of you guys have done, go in person to Australia House to have the visa's put in there and then??

Are these the only two options??

Do we have to go through Australia house to have visa's put in passports??

Help please.:frown:

Jeff, Janet, Jamie & Callum

Guest Midlanders
right folks i've got a visa but don't know where to send the passports to

does anybody know the address for australia house ???????

thanks

thick Daz :biglaugh:

Having to much SHERRY Roo makes you lose your links. hahah

Have to get Darren on the stuff as he's not even found his yet. pmsl

:hug:

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and now have ours back. This is copied from the email:

Send your passport by secure mail (Royal Mail Special Delivery silver pouch

recommended for clients in the UK) to:

Visa Evidencing Unit

Migration Branch

Australian High Commission

Strand London WC2B 4LA

Before You Send in Your Passport

• There must be at least 2 unused pages or we have nowhere to place a label

• Provide a covering letter explaining what you are requesting and give some brief

details if your passport has been lost or stolen

• Include viable contact details in case we need to contact you i.e. phone/email

• Enclose a copy of your visa grant letter (where this is a first-time visa label)

• Clients in the UK should include a pre-paid self addressed Royal Mail Special Delivery

Silver Pouch for the return of documents. Clients who have submitted a substantially

large quantity of documents requiring return should enclose an appropriately sized and

suitably secure self-addressed envelope or box that has been prepaid for special

delivery. A record of the return registration should be kept for tracking purposes.

• Clients in the Republic of Ireland should enclose an appropriately sized and suitably

secure self-addressed envelope, large enough for the return of original documents.

This office will then make separate secure arrangements for postage of those

documents back to you.

I followed the above and got ours back within 5 days. I can forward the full email if you pm your email address.

Archived