Moving to Brisbane

hillyman

Heyy all, i am new to this site we are moving to brisbane in December or January. I am 12 years old but before i go i will be 13. I would like to know when your summer holidays start and finish. I am also wondering is it easy to make friends when you get over ??.

Leah x

Guest r17ych

Hi Leah, I am more than likely moving to Brisbane very soon also and will have to start school. I am 14 but will be turning 15 in November and I too am nervous about making new friends. What school do you go to now and where do you live in Wigan? I live in Standish and go to St Peters. Maybe we will meet up when we get to Brisbane or even end up going to the same school so we can look out for each other.

Don't worry too much.

Britt x

Hi Leah

You are the same age as my daughter.....she's 12 but turning 13 soon. We only moved to Brisbane last year and she is so happy here. She found her school really friendly and has never had problems finding friends. As Tracey says, just be yourself and you will be fine.

Which part of Brisbane are you moving to?

Love

Rudi

x

Hi Leah

Don't worry at all, kids are always interested in meeting and getting to know the new person at school.

My kids (13 and 11) live in Brisbane too, they have only been here 6 months and they are both enjoying school and have made lots of new friends.

I'm sure you'll be fine.:wubclub:

Sue x

Guest birda

HI,

we are moving to australia in september and also going to brisbane i am onley 9 therfore we wont end up in the same school but my sister is 12 and will be going to either The Gap High School or Mount St Micheals since she got a place in both schools. Which school our you going to and were abouts are you moving to ? hehe i get a better uniform than my sis because i am going to st andrews.....i am sooooo cool!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived