Act ss approved..hurrah!

Richste

Guest Lindseyf

Hi Rich,

When did you apply please?? There are many of us in the same boat waiting for this to come through can you give us more info about your timeline please.

Oooh i forgot to say Congratulations!!!! Hopefully will be joining you soon

Cheers

Lindsey

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for the congratulations...our ACT SS was submitted by our agent on 27/5/09 and just obviously granted today so all in all about 10 weeks. If you check the ACT business and industry website you can see that they are now processing applications received 7/6/09 under normal priority.

Hopefully you should'nt be waiting to much longer as it seems that the ACT ladies are getting caught up

Rich

Guest Samfire
After a long wait, 10 weeks infact ,we have just been approved for Act SS, so now for the next bit, hope it's not as long....I think a few drinks are required tonight!!

Rich

Excellent news Rich, congratulations! Onto the next step now! They're a great bunch in the ACT Business Migration centre and will help you as best they can along the way! It's best to get the online DIAC application lodged as soon as possible - then get the meds and Pcc's frontloaded if you plan to head off by this time next year!:jiggy:

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for the congratulations...our ACT SS was submitted by our agent on 27/5/09 and just obviously granted today so all in all about 10 weeks. If you check the ACT business and industry website you can see that they are now processing applications received 7/6/09 under normal priority.

Hopefully you should'nt be waiting to much longer as it seems that the ACT ladies are getting caught up

Rich

CONGRATULATIONS Richste !!! Brilliant news.

You must be sooo excited.

Hopefully we'll get good news soon too.

Our agent lodged ours on 22/5/09 normal priority and nothing yet.

Still waiting to hear from our agent and we also emailed the ACT direct (thanks Samfire). We did that lastnight so hope to hear if they can update us (hopefully with good news).

Watch this space .....................

After a long wait, 10 weeks infact ,we have just been approved for Act SS, so now for the next bit, hope it's not as long....I think a few drinks are required tonight!!

Rich

congratulation! I can't imagine how excited this will be...

we are still waiting for our result.. but ours still need a long wait as we just submitted last two weeks. so I am thinking there may be another 8 weeks to go.

please update us more of your next steps... cheers!

Guest jason brickie

Rich

Fab news! we are waiting for our ss for Adelaide! The waiting is driving us nuts! :arghh:

Thanks everyone for the congrats on getting ACT SS, even more news today as well, we have been allocated a CO which is mega quick, so now for the meds & police checks, at least the CO has given us 70 days to get these done.

Cheers

Rich

Guest morgansashadog

Wow that's fantastic - it seems this process is little steps at a time, then a backward drop - listen to what's just happened to us - we applied for SS Victoria back in May 2009 and at end July received a 'declined' notice- we were traumatised! In the letter it gave an opportunity to contact them if you had any queries around their decision - I wrote to them and asked them why, when we ticked all the right boxes, were we 'declined'. Didn't expect to hear anything for ages but today, joy of joys, we have received one email timed at 08:43 that they will 'review' our case and another email at 08:45 that we have been SUCCESSFUL! So if you get a 'NO' first time round, don't accept it - ask again.

The Victoria SS people now inform the DIAC and we should hear from DIAC soon (what's the timing?) then get meds and refs done and then woo hoo, we might be in Oz for Christmas or early 2010.

Just can't believe it - here's wishing everyone on Pomz that you all have the same good luck with your 176's.

Lee & Anne (Electrician)

Guest wossall

Good Luck with the Medicals we had ours done last week, so just waiting.

We only had 28 days to get ours done so you have a bit longer, good luck.

Lynne

Archived