ever so lonely!!

Guest wise owl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pagnatash
oh no worries sunday is fine for us as well anna xx

hiya all ..... sounds great to meet up next weekend !....is paradise point still the meeting place?....what time??!!.... jo :jiggy:

Guest jam jar
:unsure:

hi

are there any people from the gold coast?? who feel as lost and lonely as I do??

hi wise owl

theres also a coffee morning on the 20th if you fancy it???

Zarraffas at helensvale, your more than welcome.

joanna

hi

are there any people from the gold coast?? who feel as lost and lonely as I do??

You'll have more than you'll know what to do with soon...lol...better start a social calender to fit them all in.

This is what I love about PIO

THANKS

Lynne xx :hug:

Guest anna101

hi Donna, do u by chance know the name of the road where we are meeting to day at p point just so we dont end up at the wrong bit . thanks anna xx

Guest wise owl

Hi everyone..........jamjar....lyne...anna....etc

wise owl is still around!....but only just, I've been really sick with a bad cough,

it looks like I'm missing all the fun......b.b.q's.....coffee meet up's .......what's going on!!?

will have to do a coffee meet up Pac Fair or Robina Tavern or Dog an Parrot....Robina Centre

I shall have to get on the forum a bit more!!

Guest ragdoll annie

Hey Wise Owl...I'm missing the fun too...should be at a coffee meet this morning !

As it is , i have a stinking cold ..and..waiting for a plumber !!..hence the reason i'm on here trying to pass the time.Hope to see you at the next one if you can make it.

Annie x

Guest anna101

Oh bless u both being ill, hope u are both feeling better soon, will have to arrange somthing when u are both fit and well, anna x

Guest wise owl

Hi all

thanks for the simpathy.......so, I wonder how the coffee morning went....(with out me) tut!

annie how ya feeling now? I have been sick with the flu....I then got better ......then I got sick again....I then got better.....(have you lost me yet?.....then I got a throat infection....now, I'm starting to get better again.....I had a chocky bar this afternoon so I must be feeling better...lol

catch up soon! hopefully...........Anita :hug:

Guest anna101

Oh god love u that sounds like hell!!!! I managed to go for a short while was very nice to chat to adults, but i had my monkey in the pram who was not 2 happy to sit still for too long so i left befor he kicked off. Will def have to meet up for coffee when u are all better again. anna x

Guest angela 73

Hi,

We live in jacobs Well which is about 45 mins from Robina. We are back in the UK at the moment but are hoping to move out to Australia permanently in November. We lived in our house for a month and we know more people down our street than we ever had in the UK. If you would like to come up and have a beer just let us know.we have a 10 year old boy who loves it out there, angela &jason

Guest giggles

Hi guys, just to echo what donna said it was great to have a coffee morning , must do something more often we live at coomera waters and we have a great tavern which does $10 lunches and coffees just a thought for somewhere different .best of luck to everyone

love tricia xx

Guest jam jar

hi all

yeh' thanks again ladies for coming this morning, was good to catch-up again,

would be good to make it more often or a regular thing,

and as donna mentioned, probably somewhere abit more child friendly next time, although i also thought finn was a little sweatheart, and very well behaved.

thanks again

joanna

Guest jackie Macdonald

hi

Aw, Wise Owl I'm in the UK so I can't meet you for coffee or cheer you up, so I'm sending you a big hug instead. I know how you feel, I have been there too! x

:hug:

jackie xxx

Guest anna101

Thank you both for thinking finn was good, He did do very well for him! And thank you ever so much for inviting me. meeting people is really helping me feel more settled, Hope to see you all again soon Anna x

Hi All, It was good to see you all this morning at coffee. We need to make it a regular thing, maybe somewhere a bit more child friendly for those of you with little ones.... Anna, I though Finn was very well behaved.

Donna

I had a good time to thanks can i come to next one will try not to just come off

nights:confused:

Anna Finn was just gorgeous so dont worry we have all been there

hope to see you all again soon xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wise owl

Hi Lynn

wise owl here fancy a coffee around 13/14 sep around robina/pac fair ?

let me know, or anyone else for that matter, I'm bored stiff!

Archived