Guest pakistan

On 17/06/2021 at 16:48, British said:

I agree with you,  good luck I'm sure it won't be long now 

Well, I just got my 309 and my 100 granted this morning! That was about 10 weeks from start to finish, yikes.

Time to start making plans I guess...

• Congratulations 1

9 hours ago, Bartletts said:

Well, I just got my 309 and my 100 granted this morning! That was about 10 weeks from start to finish, yikes.

Wow congratulations 

May I know where your application was processed please? Did you do anything differently that led to faster processing time? 
thanks for sharing 

On 01/07/2021 at 15:41, Bartletts said:

Congratulations on your grant! 🙂

• Like 1

On 01/07/2021 at 22:35, Kamila said:

Wow congratulations 

May I know where your application was processed please? Did you do anything differently that led to faster processing time? 
thanks for sharing 

Thank you.

My application was processed in London. As a British man married to my Australian wife for 14 years and with 2 children then I suppose our case was fairly straightforward. We didn't use an agent or request any exemptions etc. We submitted as much information as we possibly could up front and were asked to submit police checks and medicals only a month after our initial application. We had no more contact until the Visa came through last week.

I am so happy and excited to share this news with everyone. 🙂

Alhamdulillah, my 309 was approved today, and I got the grant notification just a while ago.

Below is my timeline and details.

DoL: 25th September 2020

RFI: 28th Feb 2021

RFI replied: 08th April 2021

Visa Grant Date: 08 July 2021

Processing office: Amman, Jordan

The whole process took almost 10 months, but really happy that the wait is finally over for stage 1.

I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting for their visas, and pray you all get your grant notifications soon as well.

31 minutes ago, Aamehz said:

Alhamdulillah, my 309 was approved today, and I got the grant notification just a while ago.

The whole process took almost 10 months, but really happy that the wait is finally over for stage 1.

I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting for their visas, and pray you all get your grant notifications soon as well.

Wow it is such a great news

Congratulations 🎉 

please pray for us too

6 minutes ago, Kamila said:

Wow it is such a great news

Congratulations 🎉 

please pray for us too

Thank you Kamila! I will definitely remember you in my prayer, you've been very helpful. Hope you, and everyone else waiting, get their grants soon.

1 hour ago, Aamehz said:

Congratulations brother . I am also waiting for my husband visa from Amman office 

14 hours ago, Aamehz said:

Thank you Kamila! I will definitely remember you in my prayer, you've been very helpful. Hope you, and everyone else waiting, get their grants soon.

Thanks a million Aamehz

could you please let us know if you called or contacted the immigration? Did you do anything for them to expedite your grant? 
I have been waiting for 16months now for my partner’s visa

4 hours ago, Kamila said:

Thanks a million Aamehz

could you please let us know if you called or contacted the immigration? Did you do anything for them to expedite your grant? 
I have been waiting for 16months now for my partner’s visa

I just frontloaded most of the documents and provided as much information as possible. Apart from that i kept uploading additional documents 3-4 months apart (updated bank account statements, new photographs, lease contract, or any info that can help support that relationship is continuing and genuine). I did not contact anyone, i did not even get any call/mail from Immigration (apart from RFI).

On 15/07/2021 at 15:25, fali said:

Hi everyone is anyone flighing from Germany to Brisbane? or knows which airline is best to fly to Brisbane? 

If you can, you should try to book Singaporeair, they are comparatively less expensive than many others (Qatar, Emirates, etc.) plus they are much quicker in providing any help and support required for passenger queries.

But do note, with current extra reductions in incoming passenger arrival caps, it will be almost impossible to get Economy class seats, and only business class tickets are being made available to travelers.

On 20/07/2021 at 06:10, fali said:

it's so so expensive 😔 economy is limited and it's really hard to get. Thank you for replying back. 

Yeah tickets are expensive and one reason for that being airlines are only issuing business class tickets. I read somewhere, that only 10-20 person per flight are being allowed into most cities at the moment. Hence you can understand the costs. Economy class tickets are highly unlikely to be allowed, and even if you manage to book, expect them to be cancelled at some point before flights