Guest pakistan

14 hours ago, MnMA said:

Not necessary. May be you would be able to get any update. If you explain your situation. You can google e-mail add.

but one more thing, perhaps you won’t be able to get any reply. If your sponsor is authorised person then he/she can get it since he/she would be citizen/PR

Ok thankyou it more helpful every email I send even my wife we both explain our situation but the least we can do is waiting patiently...i hope for a golden email soon 

8 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

I am following your advise and visiting my wife in April during easter public holidays for 7-8 days. Where do I upload this as evidence.

That's beautiful decision. You can upload in immiAccount under "Attach documents --> Couple are living together, Evidence of

When you visit your wife then make sure you take pictures from your airport arrival with your wife receiving you at airport, and take picture of each day with your wife and relatives capturing each moment you both spent during your stay. It may include, dinning out, going for shopping, visiting relatives, and other social get together. Put all these pictures in a chronological order along with your return ticket in a word document and upload this once your're back. The whole purpose is to show evidence to CO that you visited wife, enjoyed lovely time, and have a very lovely and genuine relationship. You can also put receipts of dinning out, and shopping etc. 

Good luck.

Lilly.

On 04/03/2019 at 16:36, Hawar19Jan said:

I feel that they delay deliberately,  first 9-11 months they don't touch application afterwards if they don't feel satisfied they send for extra checks for another 9-11 months.  

When they receive application they should send it for further checks after all we paid $7000+ , after initial assessment in one month.  It is LNP's faults they just delaying partner visa and most expensive one because they know these people don't have choice. 

Hopefully this year Labour will win. 

I wouldn't expect that to make any difference, frankly.

The real problem is that every year, thousands and thousands of people make fraudulent applications for partner visas.   It is a bigger problem than any other visa.  So the department is swamped with applications, and each partner visa must be very closely scrutinised, more so than other visas.   It is hard luck on people who have a genuine case but unfortunately, those fraudsters spoil it for everyone.

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

I wouldn't expect that to make any difference, frankly.

The real problem is that every year, thousands and thousands of people make fraudulent applications for partner visas.   It is a bigger problem than any other visa.  So the department is swamped with applications, and each partner visa must be very closely scrutinised, more so than other visas.   It is hard luck on people who have a genuine case but unfortunately, those fraudsters spoil it for everyone.

Is there any statistics of fraudulent applications received for partner visa?

22 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Is there any statistics of fraudulent applications received for partner visa?

The Department of Home Affairs has published some statistics on Fraudulent applications for Partner visa:

Year: 2014-15: 187 applications refused where fraud was recorded

Year: 2015-16: 278 applications refused where fraud was recorded

Year: 2016-17: 365 applications refused where fraud was recorded

Year: 2017-18 to 30/4/18: 273 applications refused where fraud was recorded

Grand Total: 1,103

Above refusals include where fraud was done on both the identity and the bogus document/false information or misleading information using Public Interest Criteria (PIC) 4020.

Reference

3 minutes ago, Lilly23 said:

The Department of Home Affairs has published some statistics on Fraudulent applications for Partner visa:

Above refusals include where fraud was done on both the identity and the bogus document/false information or misleading information using Public Interest Criteria (PIC) 4020.

Reference

This hurts our genuine applications

Hello everyone. Any update on April 2018 applicants? It seems no May/June 2018 applicant has received grant so far (unless they have not updated on this forum). I checked previous posts in this thread and there were few who had April 2018 DOL but they suddenly disappeared. I think once people get visa grant, they don't bother to come back to this forum and update about their visa grant 🙂  (which makes sense).

I would appreciate if April 2018 applicants could share their timeline? (by the way my DOL is end of May 2018)

Best Regards

Edited by mrs_saeed

5 hours ago, MnMA said:

In reality there are many more than this number which immi don’t get to know.  It is a business for some 

So on safe side, they should send all applications for extra checks or whichever they find necessary in first month of application. 

What is point of waiting 9 months to find out they need extra checks for another 12 months. 

309 is temporary visa with pathways to 100 PR. So they will have lot time to check until 100 applied and 100 finalized  even after 309. They should have option for partners to be together within 6 months.  

5 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Hello everyone. Any update on April 2018 applicants? It seems no May/June 2018 applicant has received grant so far (unless they have not updated on this forum). I checked previous posts in this thread and there were few who had April 2018 DOL but they suddenly disappeared. I think once people get visa grant, they don't bother to come back to this forum and update about their visa grant 🙂  (which makes sense).

I would appreciate if April 2018 applicants could share their timeline? (by the way my DOL is end of May 2018)

Best Regards

Many people have understanding just like they have been following forum for years looking for news they're new people need that information. 

So I request too that everybody share update, so remaining people get little idea. 

Edited by Hawar19Jan

7 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Best Regards

Yes dear I know someone from April DOL and they hvnt yet received any grants although they were contacted for specific documentation a couple of weeks ago & they hv submitted as well . The sponsor is on shared house where my husband resides at the moment so he is someone we have followed too . His case is filed with a lawyer and is pretty straightforward. 

8 hours ago, mrs_saeed said:

Best Regards

Hey I’m from April. My dol is April 23rd. Still waiting for grant 

9 hours ago, Lilly23 said:

Reference

Is this number from Pakistan only or all over the world? 

1 hour ago, AR5H1D said:

I am 26/6/18. My wife's 309 is on further asssessment with further docs requested on 5/11.

My sponsor app is on submitted.

How did you check sponsor app submitted  ? 

My 309 just says further assessment. ( additional docs requested on 6/12 )

10 hours ago, AR5H1D said:

Did your partner submit the sponsorship applcation?

image.png.f375716bbc427679168581a191f6ba37.png

Thanks

Technically yes just got that cleared with the help of MnMA on this forum . We included form 80, 40sp and 47sp within the family stage 1 hence that’s why I can see my husband’s profile included below mine and I hv uploaded his documents in it ( when they asked for sponsors details and additional documentation)

8 hours ago, MrsHzp said:

Thanks

Technically yes just got that cleared with the help of MnMA on this forum . We included form 80, 40sp and 47sp within the family stage 1 hence that’s why I can see my husband’s profile included below mine and I hv uploaded his documents in it ( when they asked for sponsors details and additional documentation)

Same here sponsor details were added in main applicant account and uploaded form 40sp.

then uploaded all sponsor related stuff under that sections.

AHC has moved v slowly in last 2 months. Hope they speed up. The wait is killing. 

55 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Same here sponsor details were added in main applicant account and uploaded form 40sp.

then uploaded all sponsor related stuff under that sections.

AHC has moved v slowly in last 2 months. Hope they speed up. The wait is killing. 

I wish the same Ahmed . The wait is just testing our patience So much