Guest pakistan

4 hours ago, Saadc said:

Has anyone heard any updates so far this month? Seems like no one is being contacted at all in September! 

Seems like it from this thread ?

Am waiting myself... last I figured November 2017 is processed... anyone who lodged on December 2017 got a response? Please mention interview or grant

I submitted in December 2017 and I am also expecting some communication from them but nothing yet.

I emailed them asking where my application stands and the reply was “You application is way under average global timing of 13-16 months so someone will contact if required” ?

anyone else got any email/interview or anything? How many submitted before December 2017 and still waiting?

1 minute ago, MrsHzp said:

From the chats here it usually takes 6-7 months for a generic email and then 3 months from that date of the case is simple

Well... I also have my father with me in my case as a dependent... 4 members of my family are in Australia 2 of them are citizens and 2 got PR... my dad is the last member of our family... he is 78 years old... 

6 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Well... I also have my father with me in my case as a dependent... 4 members of my family are in Australia 2 of them are citizens and 2 got PR... my dad is the last member of our family... he is 78 years old... 

Do u have an agent on board for ur case ? 

I have applied visa for my wife, her name on Educational document is little different from her Passport name ( as her name has 'Caste' attached in Educational documents only, so her name is like caste + Passport name) 

I have already mentioned this thing while filling the forms that her name is different on educational documents (caste attached)

will it effect the application ? or do we need to submit some additional documents for it ?

Any sincere advice ?

1 hour ago, PakMel said:

I have applied visa for my wife, her name on Educational document is little different from her Passport name ( as her name has 'Caste' attached in Educational documents only, so her name is like caste + Passport name) 

I have already mentioned this thing while filling the forms that her name is different on educational documents (caste attached)

will it effect the application ? or do we need to submit some additional documents for it ?

Any sincere advice ?

I don't think it matters. Its good to attach a letter under other documents explaining the difference. 

I used to live in KSA at some point and all my KSA documents had wrong name, wrong spelling, wrong date of birth etc. This included police certificate, KSA visa etc. I explained to immi the reasons why this is in a seperate letter. In the forms I didn't say I had a different name because it wasn't true (similar to your name + caste, my issue was it was my first name + father's full name on all docs). Immi didn't mention anything and got grant (this was for subclass 476)

We applied in January 18 from Islamabad and it’s been over 8 months now. We have had absolutely no contact from the high commission. Not even the generic email people seem to be getting on this forum by the 7th month. Not sure why it’s taking so long for us! 

1 hour ago, Saadc said:

We applied in January 18 from Islamabad and it’s been over 8 months now. We have had absolutely no contact from the high commission. Not even the generic email people seem to be getting on this forum by the 7th month. Not sure why it’s taking so long for us! 

Generic email doesn't mean much. I applied December and got generic email in July. My friends applied in Jan and Feb they haven't got generic emails yet. I believe they do cases on a month by month basis. December applicants haven't gotten interviews yet according to forum. 

I'm guessing anyone who applied after Dec 2017 won't get a generic email until next month or so

Edited by famakki1

11 hours ago, PakMel said:

Any sincere advice ?

Some spelling change like ( Mohammad or Muhammad,  Usman or Osman, Khalil or Khaleel, Mariam or Maryam is ok but not the whole name... name must be the same... 

21 hours ago, PakMel said:

Any sincere advice ?

Get an affadavit mentioning all names of your wife in different documents and saying that this and this are the name of same person. If you go to Kacheri they have a format you can get it made easily and submit with your application. I did the same for myself when i applied for PR.

17 hours ago, Saadc said:

I can understand what you are going through this wait is atrocious. I applied in Jan 2018 got generic email in August. You should get something too this month or may be next. I dont know seems like nothing much is happening in the embassy in September. May be its Muharram who knows ?    

10 hours ago, Sadia said:

Some spelling change like ( Mohammad or Muhammad,  Usman or Osman, Khalil or Khaleel, Mariam or Maryam is ok but not the whole name... name must be the same... 

Thanks for your reply, her whole name is same but her caste is attached in her educational documents.

For example :

Passport name/NIC name  : Maryam

Educational documents : Syeda Maryam

do we need to submit any additional thing in order to prove that they are same people? Al tough while filling the forms i have already mentioned this thing.

22 minutes ago, MianSb said:

I can understand what you are going through this wait is atrocious. I applied in Jan 2018 got generic email in August. You should get something too this month or may be next. I dont know seems like nothing much is happening in the embassy in September. May be its Muharram who knows ?    

Haha, perhaps it is Muharram thats delaying it. Fingers crossed you get a call by October and so do we!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PakMel said:

Thanks for your reply, her whole name is same but her caste is attached in her educational documents.

For example :

Passport name/NIC name  : Maryam

Educational documents : Syeda Maryam

do we need to submit any additional thing in order to prove that they are same people? Al tough while filling the forms i have already mentioned this thing.

Like I said earlier get an affadavit or stamp paper made

• Like 1