Guest pakistan

15 hours ago, Andy_ said:

DHA officially gives you 28 days to upload documents. After 28 days, they *can* take a decision on the application with whatever you have in the application at that point. However realistically speaking, they won't look at your application for several months. And when they do, they do give at least one chance to the applicant to upload everything by way of a checklist of missing documents. If I were you, I would upload at least all the basic documents in 28 days, like passport, signed photo, CNIC, relationship statement, etc. Financial evidence, e
vidence of contact, Form 888, etc are probably a tad lower priority and it shouldn't matter if you take 6 weeks to provide these instead of 4.

Thanks Andy.
whats this Signed photo?

On 28/07/2018 at 01:37, shah said:

Hi! can you please update progress of your application? i have applied in nov,17 and still waiting

Hi Shah, my partner recived an interview call on 10th of July 2018, and now we are waiting anxiously.

i belive they are finalizing Nov 2017 application at this point in AHI.

14 minutes ago, SZIK said:

Hi Shah, my partner recived an interview call on 10th of July 2018, and now we are waiting anxiously.

Hey SZIK when did u lodge application and did u receive an email from the case officer before the interview? We also lodged on Nov 15 but havent had any correspondence from them whatsoever. Its very frustrating. 

5 hours ago, Mu'mina said:

Hey SZIK when did u lodge application and did u receive an email from the case officer before the interview? We also lodged on Nov 15 but havent had any correspondence from them whatsoever. Its very frustrating. 

Application Submission date : 05/OCT/2017

Medical and PIDs Provided : 17/OCT/2017

further documents requested: 21/May/2018 (generic email recieved from immi dept)

Interview Call : 10/JUL/2018 interview lasted for 22 mins just random question from whatever we had written in our statements. 

Visa application centre : Australia Hight Commission Islamabad

Waiting and Hoping for the best. Inteed this waiting is extremly frustating.

10 hours ago, SZIK said:

thats good and wish your next step'll be finalized by giving you grant inshaAllah. 

hope to hear a grant from you very soon

10 hours ago, Mu'mina said:

share if you get any update Mumina. 

23 hours ago, Andy_ said:

You need to provide a passport size photo (one each for the applicant and the sponsor) with the person's name written in block letters at the back.

Any specific requirement for background color?
I will scan both sides of the photo and upload thats it?

20 hours ago, SZIK said:

Application Submission date : 05/OCT/2017

Medical and PIDs Provided : 17/OCT/2017

further documents requested: 21/May/2018 (generic email recieved from immi dept)

Interview Call : 10/JUL/2018 interview lasted for 22 mins just random question from whatever we had written in our statements. 

Visa application centre : Australia Hight Commission Islamabad

Waiting and Hoping for the best. Inteed this waiting is extremly frustating.

can you please elaborate on the questions? thanks 

1 hour ago, hasnat said:

Any specific requirement for background color?
I will scan both sides of the photo and upload thats it?

Light background - white is best. Tell the photographer (if in Pakistan) that you need it for Australian visa and they'll know the specs. Yes scan both sides and upload is all.

1 minute ago, Andy_ said:

Light background - white is best. Tell the photographer (if in Pakistan) that you need it for Australian visa and they'll know the specs. Yes scan both sides and upload is all.

Bundle of Thanks... 

12 minutes ago, MnMA said:

yes its only recommended documents.  so follow the checklist and upload those docs.

What if I upload same document under multiple tabs ? I mean i upload same documents in 3 to 4 different tabs as a proof ?

10 minutes ago, hasnat said:

What if I upload same document under multiple tabs ? I mean i upload same documents in 3 to 4 different tabs as a proof ?

No you should only hem one, that's what they say on the website too

5 hours ago, AZS said:

can you please elaborate on the questions? thanks 

My partners name, DOB. Nikkah date, Marriage date, how when and where me met for the first time.

Who introduced you guys?

Where does your husband work?

What kind of role he has? When did the last met?

Dates of last international travel togather?

name of person who introduced us?

name of your husband sister?

thats all i can remember now. 

Check out the link for list of interview question that CO can ask during interview, hope that would help: 

https://mnvisa.com/sample-partner-visa-interview-questions/

regards

11 minutes ago, SZIK said:

My partners name, DOB. Nikkah date, Marriage date, how when and where me met for the first time.

Who introduced you guys?

Where does your husband work?

What kind of role he has? When did the last met?

Dates of last international travel togather?

name of person who introduced us?

name of your husband sister?

thats all i can remember now. 

Check out the link for list of interview question that CO can ask during interview, hope that would help: 

https://mnvisa.com/sample-partner-visa-interview-questions/

regards

Okay thanks a lot, you had a different nikkah and marriage date?

Hi Guys,

I have received an email from immigration asking to re-check for the required documents in my immi account. I just noticed under my wife (sponsor) document area it is asking for Form40SP which we submitted online starting an application and linking with my application using application number.

Do I have fill and submit the form again?

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 14.14.42.png

31 minutes ago, AZS said:

so you mentioned all this in your statement?

Yes, statutory declaration regarding the history of your relationship should include:

how, when and where you first met

how your relationship developed

when you decided to marry. How many function u had. I.e. nikkah, mehindi, rukhsati, valeema etc  with dates and venue.

your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began)

any periods of separation (when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation)

holidays spent togather and future plans.