Guest pakistan

Yeah the interviewer required further proof on contact while apart, which just means some call logs and screenshot. 

Yet to receive the email from them

You will receive it by the end of the day. Interviewer told my wife at the end about additional docs and said he will send an email about it. And we waited n waited and it came by 4:30 pm local time while interview was at 10:30 am.

So hang in there..

34 minutes ago, atif1234 said:

Yeah the interviewer required further proof on contact while apart, which just means some call logs and screenshot. 

Good Luck !! 

Could you share what they asked in the interview?

3 minutes ago, AsimMalik said:

When did you apply? Can you please share your timeline with us?

Applied for: Partner Visa Subclass 309.

Processing Location: AHC, Islamabad.

Date of Lodgement: 11th April 2017.

All Documents Uploaded: 18th April 2017.

More Documents Requested: 03rd January 2018.

Date of Interview: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Not Yet.

1 hour ago, atif1234 said:

best of luck.. share the screen shots of all the calls(audio /video) u ppl made to each other according to the month.. ... 

pray for us as well as my application date was 24-04-17... waiting for the call.

7 hours ago, atif1234 said:

Aslam O Aliakum all,

Sharing our update

DOL 04.04.17

DOI 03.01.18

Waiting for the grant now Insha Allah

This forum has been a great help in understanding as to what to expect from immigration regarding 309 partner visa. sharing our news knowing there are people out there wanting to know what applications immigration is processing now.

Where you applied from? 

2 hours ago, ali.komal said:

Can people please share their interview questions. I know this has been asked alot of times but it seems ignored. It would be really helpful for people expecting interview :)

Don't be scared it's really simple all they ask is what you have written in your forms and they ask simple questions. Just tell the truth and be confident. InshaAllah everything will go well. 

Today my case officer called again and told me to submit a polio certificate of my daughter but I already submitted it. Then the case officer cross checked and said it's here. I asked it's been too long when will my visa come so she replied by saying we are working on it and you'll hear from us soon. This means they started working on applications again. So happy and inshaAllah we all will get our grants in this month. 

Edited by Kall

We applied for my wife's 309 visa on 30th June 2017 in Pakistan. We got an acknowledgement email the day after as well as instructions to do PIDs. Since then, we have had no other correspondence from them - not even for Medicals or Police Checks.

Has anyone here applied after June 2017 from Pakistan? Did you get asked for Medicals/Police Checks?

A few friends of mine who applied last year got an email from someone in Islamabad AHC with a list of Pakistan-specific requirements. That included affidavits from Pakistani residents who know about your relationship, Nadra FRC, etc. My wife did not get that email. Did anyone else get such an email?

We applied for my wife's 309 visa on 30th June 2017 in Pakistan. We got an acknowledgement email the day after as well as instructions to do PIDs. Since then, we have had no other correspondence from them - not even for Medicals or Police Checks.

Has anyone here applied after June 2017 from Pakistan? Did you get asked for Medicals/Police Checks?
A few friends of mine who applied last year got an email from someone in Islamabad AHC with a list of Pakistan-specific requirements. That included affidavits from Pakistani residents who know about your relationship, Nadra FRC, etc. My wife did not get that email. Did anyone else get such an email?

You normally receive that request after an interview call. Mostly people are getting interview calls between 6 to 8 months from the DoL. so you might receive a call soon and they might ask additional docs afterwards. I will advise you to upload everything before you are even asked, specially two affidavits from Pakistan and Nadra’s FRC. You can get your medical done without a request, and you can get police certificates too. Just get all of it done and upload it.

47 minutes ago, AsimMalik said:

You normally receive that request after an interview call. Mostly people are getting interview calls between 6 to 8 months from the DoL. so you might receive a call soon and they might ask additional docs afterwards. I will advise you to upload everything before you are even asked, specially two affidavits from Pakistan and Nadra’s FRC. You can get your medical done without a request, and you can get police certificates too. Just get all of it done and upload it.

That's good advice, thanks very much Asim.

That's good advice, thanks very much Asim.

If you have already provided all the docs, case officer will have everything he needs to process the application faster. If he has to request missing docs, he/she will tell you and then give you 28 days to submit and your application goes back in queue and he/she works on other applications. This slows the processing. Exactly what happend to us.

My wife got interview after 8 months, and then all the missing docs were requested. Ittook us 25 days to prep all the docs and upload them. And we are still waiting afterwards, as i guess we are back in the queue. Its been almost 11 months now. So my advise, provide all additional docs in advance to not repeat the mistakes we did.

I wish you all the best. And pray for us too.