Guest pakistan

You are right mirwais.

Although, you need BAY form in order to get family registration certificate. Is that correct?

Marriage Registration Certificate is issued by Union Council not NADRA .... and for that you need original Nikah Nama ,Photo Copy and CNICs of couple

Guys, I need latest documents checklist for spouse visa from Pakistan. Do I need to provide a statutory declaration from the husband as well who is Australian citizen? It is not in the document checklist on the immigration website but there is a form on the website for spouse visa sponsor.

Marriage Registration Certificate is issued by Union Council not NADRA .... and for that you need original Nikah Nama ,Photo Copy and CNICs of couple

They've asked for NADRA Family Registration Certificate. Already provided Marriage Certificate at the start.

Today i called AHC Islamabad to get the status of my case, first they refused to tell me then she told me that we haven't received your additional documents, as your job history. while i have submitted form 80 along with application and sent additional documents on 24 of December 2012.

can any one suggest me wat to do ....??

Guest Alizx5

In this situation, i would recommend speak to your Australian partner as he/she is permanent resident or Citizen and launched a formal complaint against them. Your partner has to take some action.

I have done it in the past and it eventually works, AHC will respond much quicker.

Edited by Alizx5

In this situation, i would recommend speak to your Australian partner as he/she is permanent resident or Citizen and launched a formal complaint against them. Your partner has to take some action.

I have done it in the past and it eventually works, AHC will respond much quicker.

I'm also thinking for same, on monday again i will call them, so that i can get the updated status.

2nd thing i'm thinking to launche the complaint also i will send the phone conversation to them so that they can feel the rude behaviors of AHC employees.

One thing more that the lady who received the phone was not much pretty clear about the documents, she was asking for the job history in reply i told her that i have sent form 80 along with the application, neither my CO asked me for the job history, except all that you guys have my phone number as well my email id so why you haven't asked me for these things, its been almost 8 months now after medical and now your telling me these things to delay the application.

Edited by gprs

Hello,

No 'Bay Form' is different than 'Family Registration Certificate' (FRC). As your wife is the main Applicant she can't have the FRC having her Parents/Siblings detail, she needs the one which includes your parents/husband and her details. She can get it from NADRA office by paying Rs 500-1000. She would need her ID Card, your ID card, Marriage Certificate. If she is in Karachi, she can visit NADRA Awami Markaz and get it on the same day.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello There,

My Applied for my wife's VISA.After medicals done further request for PCC and NADAR family registration certficate of my spouse was made.Is this same as Form "BAY in Urdu".

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Check this link: http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

You need 2 Statutory Declaration -Form 888 from Australian Citizens or Permanent Resident who knows you & your partner well.

You & your husband need to 'Write & Sign Written Statement' mentioning how, where you met, your future plans and detailing your support towards each other. This can be hand-written or typed and can be more than 1 page.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Guys, I need latest documents checklist for spouse visa from Pakistan. Do I need to provide a statutory declaration from the husband as well who is Australian citizen? It is not in the document checklist on the immigration website but there is a form on the website for spouse visa sponsor.
Edited by aussiegirlbay
Additional Info

Hi

Sorry to hear this but nothing to worry. How did you submit, through courier or attachment by email?? If courier then track, if email then resend the docs. Do this first, if still AHC don't cooperate then surely lodge a complain.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Today i called AHC Islamabad to get the status of my case, first they refused to tell me then she told me that we haven't received your additional documents, as your job history. while i have submitted form 80 along with application and sent additional documents on 24 of December 2012.

Hi

Check this link: http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

You need 2 Statutory Declaration -Form 888 from Australian Citizens or Permanent Resident who knows you & your partner well.

You & your husband need to 'Write & Sign Written Statement' mentioning how, where you met, your future plans and detailing your support towards each other. This can be hand-written or typed and can be more than 1 page.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Do I need to provide any income details from my husband as well. I have got 2 Form-888 already signed by Australian citizens.

thx

Hey ABG, My wife went to NADRA and asked for Family Registration Certificate. They said to provide them with Form BAY which she did not have so they said to have that made first and then Family Registration Certificate can be made. Is this true?

What do we require exactly to get the Family Registration Certificate made? And you are right, it needs to have my (sponsors) details as it states in the document.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah it's true but she doesn't need FRC through Birth, she should get FRC through her Married Status. Tell her to call NADRA help line and explain them what FRC she wants, they will explain her the process. I got mine from Karachi without any problem so I hope it's the same for Lahore too :)

Ta

AGB

Hey ABG, My wife went to NADRA and asked for Family Registration Certificate. They said to provide them with Form BAY which she did not have so they said to have that made first and then Family Registration Certificate can be made. Is this true?

What do we require exactly to get the Family Registration Certificate made? And you are right, it needs to have my (sponsors) details as it states in the document.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Sorry to hear this but nothing to worry. How did you submit, through courier or attachment by email?? If courier then track, if email then resend the docs. Do this first, if still AHC don't cooperate then surely lodge a complain.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

I submitted documents via courier.

yeah it is a document which basically represents Family Tree. For Immigration purpose your wife needs to get FRC on the basis of marriage not birth. It includes: Husband name, his parents name, relationship to him, date of birth, id card number. Below Applicant name (your wife), her parents name, date of birth, relationship to you. That's it. Get it certified and send them.

AGB

I don't even know what FRC we need to provide. All it stated in the document was: "Certified copy of your computerized NADRA Family Registration Certificate issued by Union Council with your sponsor’s details."

Oh then track down, see who receive it and then let your CO know.

i have tracked it long ago, as well i received the sms from TCS stating the person name. and further more TCS don't have the old records more than 6 months.

Guyz n Galz,

I suppose, Form 54 is used for determining family composition and might work as FRC.

When I was submitting my application, AVAC staff instructed to include PCC, Form 54 and any required document listed in both AHC and AVAC checklist, and I had to arrange those documents before my appointment, without such documents AVAC wasn’t accepting my application.

I'm surprised that how AVAC accepted applications without PCC and Form 54? Let me know.

Regards,

Xara

Guyz n Galz,

I suppose, Form 54 is used for determining family composition and might work as FRC.

When I was submitting my application, AVAC staff instructed to include PCC, Form 54 and any required document listed in both AHC and AVAC checklist, and I had to arrange those documents before my appointment, without such documents AVAC wasn’t accepting my application.

I'm surprised that how AVAC accepted applications without PCC and Form 54? Let me know.

Regards,

Xara

Any update XaraBB?

Same thing happened with me, when i called AHC for status update lady there refuse to give any info and said u are not authorised person, i said i have submitted authorisation form back in Nov 2010 then she said they haven't got it. I emaild the form again and called them she said the same thing and when i said i have emailed u the form then she said call another time. I dont know what is going on...