Guest pakistan

Bro there is big difference in TR and PR with Permanent Residence you can come out/in Australia anytime , With PR you will have more opportunities and rights there , you can still get job in TR but with PR there are more chances as employer will know that now you are permanent resident of Australia , and as mentioned your DOL for TR is December 2011 and you can lodge application for PR right after you complete two years so you will be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence in December 2013 .... Seek help from good agent there and you will get Permanent Residence ...

Thanks brother, so now ill be anxiously waiting for december to lodge my PR...another problem over here is these people do not consider pakistan's working experience..they have their own protocols and this is quiet irritating...well any ways Allah creates path and surely He is the greatest planner for us..

Hey Faisi10. Yes there is a difference between TR and PR. Although you have full working rights in TR but you don't get all the benefits such as medicare etc. Yes its a bit tough finding job on TR, may be because its end of financial year. keep tryin, and hope you will get it soon Insha Allah. which field you lookin on in applying? May be it depends on the field.

All the best to all others who still waiting for visa grant. your good times are coming very soon. IA. lol m still in pak, had to give like one month notice. my flight is after 2 weeks.

Thanks sister, well im a biomedical engineer with 3 years experience..there are lots of jobs as i said earlier but they dont consider paki experience...and ya its an end of financial year..lets see wht happens after an year end..

Can any PR or Aussi citizen who knws about center link policies can guide that i have heard that center link helps in finding jobs..they help a person to register to recruitment agent and then they help in finding job...is that true???

I think you need to be an Australian Citizen or have PR to claim newstart allowance. Basically when you sign up for that, centrelink will sign you up to one of the agencies that help you find a job. You get paid from centrelink (roughly $400-$500) fornight until you find work. More information can be found at: http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/newstart-allowance

You might want to give centrelink a call and ask about the options available to you since you might not be eligible for newstart..

Edited by sulmar

i m female.I lodged in late March(subclass 309). I was told that my visa be granted by end of July.I lodged in Shanghai China as i am studying here.I wasnt asked for any additional documents or anything like that......the only thing they asked me is medical.. anyway lets see what happens..

wish you best of luck

i m female.I lodged in late March(subclass 309). I was told that my visa be granted by end of July.I lodged in Shanghai China as i am studying here.I wasnt asked for any additional documents or anything like that......the only thing they asked me is medical.. anyway lets see what happens..

My cousin (Sara) got her visa in 24 days after medical. She applied in Nov 2012 but her medical was done abroad.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Any female(s) who have gotten their visa recently (past month or so) be kind enough to shed some light on roughly how long its taking for visa grant these days after submission of medicals?

Last working day of week, any update.

Dont expect any grant this Month .... Visa Grants will start next month and i guess now partner visa section is not even answering calls , i am trying from Yesterday and then tried today morning but always it directs to VM that Mr.Ali Abbas is not on his seat even i asked the operator to transfer me to Miss T but she didnt and then i furiously said to her that i will lodge complaint against her and guess what she did ???? she again transferred me to Mr.Ali Abbas who is not available on his seat :mad: and the operator was telling me her name proudly like she don't has any tension that some one can make complaint against her , they have now again increased the visa fee for next financial year but they just don't damn care to increase the level of services !!!!!

Dont expect any grant this Month .... Visa Grants will start next month and i guess now partner visa section is not even answering calls , i am trying from Yesterday and then tried today morning but always it directs to VM that Mr.Ali Abbas is not on his seat even i asked the operator to transfer me to Miss T but she didnt and then i furiously said to her that i will lodge complaint against her and guess what she did ???? she again transferred me to Mr.Ali Abbas who is not available on his seat :mad: and the operator was telling me her name proudly like she don't has any tension that some one can make complaint against her , they have now again increased the visa fee for next financial year but they just don't damn care to increase the level of services !!!!!

same case with me, i have been trying to call them from last 3 weeks but call goes to the vm. They are not taking calls.

XaraBB have u got any update from AHC????

No medical request for me yet.

Congratulations to March applicants who got medical requests.

Yes AHC is not giving S***** these days to anyone. I don’t know what is going on.

Hopefully, after 1st July things will become normal that’s what been told to my husband in oz.

I wish I can fly but so sad that we have become bheegi billi.

XaraBB when u lodged in your app?

Yes AHC is not giving S***** these days to anyone. I don’t know what is going on.

Hopefully, after 1st July things will become normal that’s what been told to my husband in oz.

U are Jan applicant and havent got medical request yet..

what is going on in AHC..

My husband is Oct applicant still no update.

U are Jan applicant and havent got medical request yet..

what is going on in AHC..

My husband is Oct applicant still no update.

For Male applicants this process is sooooooooooooooooo long Tyounas ... i applied in April i got additional documents request in October and then Medicals in March .... and after Medicals i still don't know when it will be finalized even 15 months will be completed next month so be prepared sis :)