Guest pakistan

i was told today that my case is decision ready and will be transferred for final decision making today only...how long do u think it will take after that? how long did ur case take after it was decision ready by the CO?

Our file was with decision since dec. If they say decision today so maybe u will hear good news soon.

Edited by adnanm

Our file was with decision since dec. If they say decision today so maybe u will good news soon.

OMG..so how many days did it take to be exact?? i hv to book my tickets thts y i m worried as my hubby is comng in arch nn leaving last week of march n my plan is to go with him in the same flight so i am wondering whther to boook tickets or wait for the visa still....

OMG..so how many days did it take to be exact?? i hv to book my tickets thts y i m worried as my hubby is comng in arch nn leaving last week of march n my plan is to go with him in the same flight so i am wondering whther to boook tickets or wait for the visa still....

Mid next month max I guess but don't book it now

Does anyone know abt forms 886, 994 and 971. Do we need to fill these and send ? Thanks

Yeah I did check with my husband about these forms, guess you or your partner need to fill form 886, send it back to CO as it is just Settlement Form while the other two are just for information, if you read you will find these only explain bit about Australian life, health, schooling, bank & etc.

You can find more details online or by asking your CO.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

oh no...why 30 days??? i thought it was gonna be 1 week or so after the case is decision ready...why 30 days??

As i said 30 Day maximum, the reason is that, no one knows whats the quota or work load on Decision maker. Now there is one public holiday in line coming so we need to consider this too. Some times grant was already decided but u receive your grant letter late so every thing must be in mind .... so 30 days is fair amount of days to relax :)

Any news from male applicants ?

Why this security checking takes soo long for males !! Even after the medicals.

Anybody please tell me whether CO inform if the case is forwarded for decision making ? Or they can simply inform you when visa is granted ?

Any news from male applicants ?

Why this security checking takes soo long for males !! Even after the medicals.

Anybody please tell me whether CO inform if the case is forwarded for decision making ? Or they can simply inform you when visa is granted ?

this is gender discrimination :P....im also waiting for my visa...i had my medical in oct and still waiting...there is no time duration for security checks...and CO dont inform u about decision making..they will simply inform u when u'll get visa..until nothing but wait :(

Congratulation to all the people who got their visas :) Wish you all good luck for future and please pray for us as well we male applicants are stuck in middle nothing is happening for us :(

Inshallah sooner rather than later u will get it as our cases are genuine.

Peeps, I have lodged my wife visa and DOL is 01/Oct/2012

Still haven't heard anything from AHC.

Any idea how long will it take?

4 months almost passed since the lodgement.