Guest pakistan

UK also take pretty much a year in giving the spouse visas, Unless your sponsor is very high profile tax payer which results in the favor of the applicant and quick processing... And UK have that English Language Test.. We are on safe side. I know some people in Australia who came on Spouse visas and it took them pretty much a year to settle-down and speaking English properly.. And another thing requirement of Assurance Of Support (AOS) was removed from Australian Partner visas on 1st Jan 2012, which is a really good thing. Otherwise Sponsors had to provide $10,000 bond to the Department of Human Services in Australia before the visa grant, and its refundable after 10 years.. AOS was only asked if DIAC came to know that sponsor is not earning good money , Studying Or on Social Welfare payments (Centrelink). I don't know if anyone submitted that bond with DHS before 1st Jan 2012..

We should be thankful to God.. Seriously!! My Friend got his Canadian Spouse visa in 2 years.. He applied in 2010. Now that's what u called strictness...!! I hope DIAC (Department of Immigration and Citizenship) don't do this with the applicants in future.. !!

Security Checks for Pakistani's only take longer, if person is living or Born in FATA , KPK (old NWFP) and some other regions.. :( Sorry to brothers and sisters if anyone of you from these regions, It does not mean to dis-respect or degrade anyone, We are all Pakistanis. But as everyone know some Out Sourced Powers divided us in parts... I hope one day we won't be recognized by regions anymore.... Every region or part of Pakistan, will be recognized with dignity and respect INSHALLAH!!. GOD BLESS PAKISTAN and its People..!! Pray hard..!! Good Luck Everyone..!!

Congratulation to all the sis and bro who get there visa AliLibra has also got the visa and he has got 100 visa means he is permanent resident now :) He deserved it after a long wait , heartily congrats to all of you guys :) now mada left , come on Mada give us a good news today is a happy day on thread :) Never forget to pray for ur poor brother and sisters who are still waiting :(

Edited by FirstKnight

First Knight did u contacted ur case officer??

Nope bro there is nooo benefit to do it now because i know that they are not gonna send me Medical request before xmas i will contact them on January 2nd or may be my 6th sense is saying that they might have sent me Medical request email today but my Migration Agent is in Australia and we have 6 hours difference so she will check her email tomorrow so may be good news is waiting :)

got the visa grant email today :) but how will i send the passport now i mean by which name i have to make bank draft and which form i have to send along? nay idea gyes?

Congratulations :) !!! I guess u have to send your passport with the visa grant letter and bank draft by the name of Australian High Commission Islamabad..

Nope bro there is nooo benefit to do it now because i know that they are not gonna send me Medical request before xmas i will contact them on January 2nd or may be my 6th sense is saying that they might have sent me Medical request email today but my Migration Agent is in Australia and we have 6 hours difference so she will check her email tomorrow so may be good news is waiting :)

lets hope for the best ;)

Congratulation to all the sis and bro who get there visa AliLibra has also got the visa and he has got 100 visa means he is permanent resident now :) He deserved it after a long wait , heartily congrats to all of you guys :) now mada left , come on Mada give us a good news today is a happy day on thread :) Never forget to pray for ur poor brother and sisters who are still waiting :(

Wow such a rare sight, a male got the visa :)..congratz Alilibra !!! great news :)

got the visa grant email today :) but how will i send the passport now i mean by which name i have to make bank draft and which form i have to send along? nay idea gyes?

Mickey i have sent my passport with vevo printout coz visa grant number has been mentioned on it , along with the bank draft payable to Australian High Commission Islamabad and form 1405 and return address

Mickey i have sent my passport with vevo printout coz visa grant number has been mentioned on it , along with the bank draft payable to Australian High Commission Islamabad and form 1405 and return address

CONGRATS EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR VISAS TODAY..!! And yes don't forget to fill out the Form 1405 with your passport, when u send it to AHC for Visa Label. Good Luck Alilbra4, Mickey Mac and Chhaya..!! GOD BLESS U ALL..!!

Link for the Form 1405 ----> http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1405.pdf

my visa Granted 29 November 2012 but i got today notification email :xmas25: Alhamdulillah thankx for all sister's and brother 's to wishing me

i applied 309 and got 100 Alhadulillah thankx Allah

wow straight away permanent visa MashAllah :)...did u applied for 100?? if not then how??

my visa Granted 29 November 2012 but i got today notification email :xmas25: Alhamdulillah thankx for all sister's and brother 's to wishing me

i applied 309 and got 100 Alhadulillah thankx Allah

chhaya . Mehak . Alilibra, Mickey Mac & First night i was so so bussy today but my computer on day and night so i want to say all who got visa today plzzzzz wish me i got Also horrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh: alilibra you are only one person here who got 100 u so lucky for PR we all TR Allah bless to all us hope other persons also get visa very soon...i was hoping before christmas we will get visa so Allah Helped us ..haha one more time Mickey chhaya & alilibra Happy christmas haha :xmas29: My visa Granted hehe