Guest pakistan

Alhamdolillah, we finally got the medical request. :)

can anyone please tell me what this is?

-Applicant’s Birth Certificate from NADRA

Is this normal birth certifcate, hope its not the FRC thing.

Congrats..its a normal birth certificate.. Not the FRC.. You didnt send your wife birth certificate with applicantion?

what else did they requested from you.

Congrats bro..!! Yeah brother its computerized Birth Certificate from Nadra (its in english and urdu) not FRC thing..

That's great news, congrats. By the way, FRC does have your date of birth on it and FRC is also issued by NADRA. Same goes for your passport. They are asking for NADRA's birth certificate as if NADRA would look into some different database to generate that certificate. No man, NADRA has a centralized database. If FRC is showing 'aa/bb/cc' as your date of birth then it means NADRA's birth certificate will also show the same date. And every document generated by NADRA will have the same date of birth on it. I think AHC should better make use of FRC document. It provides alot of information apart from your family details. Anyways, I hope AHC will come of age very soon. :-)

Congrats :) NADRA birth certificate are easy all you have to do fill out the form and they give a computerised cert after a week or so.

Hmm well ab aur koi rasta tow nahi hai Brother.. Essa hi karna parray ga.. Thanks bro. So even u could not provide these Docs to AHC..? And u gave them the reason...? What was their reply btw..? I mean did they say something..?

I sent them documents and also our MA also said that if something is not possible then all we can do is give them explanation k bhai yeh possible he nahi hai i have not got any email from AHC yet after i sent the documents so all fine and also all they see is how strong ur relationship is not the documents at the end they make decision on all the evidence u provide them bullet point is the time line u write them about ur relation and marriage pics and how much time u both spend

Birth Certificate is the most important document , its not the FRC thing that will be issued from the father of ur wife and they can get it easily from NADRA its not a big deal and Congratz :)

Congrats..its a normal birth certificate.. Not the FRC.. You didnt send your wife birth certificate with applicantion?

what else did they requested from you.

Alongwith medical, they have requested:

police clearance,

CNIC copy (do i need to send english version too, they didn't mention translated version of nic?),

birth certificate from nadra,

MRC,

2 affidavit,

Evidence of relationship, (i already provided evidence when submitting the appl, i will provide extra evidence, but thinking... should i re provide the ones that i have already submitted at the time of appl.?)

Few questions please guys, When going for medical, apart from medical request for AHC, is there any other forms which we need to take?

How should be provide all this infor. via scan email or via courier?

Thanks a lot guys!

Alongwith medical, they have requested:

police clearance,

CNIC copy (do i need to send english version too, they didn't mention translated version of nic?),

birth certificate from nadra,

MRC,

2 affidavit,

Evidence of relationship, (i already provided evidence when submitting the appl, i will provide extra evidence, but thinking... should i re provide the ones that i have already submitted at the time of appl.?)

Few questions please guys, When going for medical, apart from medical request for AHC, is there any other forms which we need to take?

How should be provide all this infor. via scan email or via courier?

Thanks a lot guys!

Wow you got saved from form80 and FRC.. Your wife lucky MA :)

i send my english translated copy of NIC with additional documents cause it was mention in form80 so i sent it just in case.

and nope no form needed for the medical just the stuff they have put in medical request.

and if you can think of any other relationship proof For the last 3-4 months send that...Like phone calls, emails or financial support after lodging application.

Best of kuck.

just sent the application for my wife.

have to ask, that what happens next?

like until when can i expect any acknowledgment from embassy and how do they acknowledge, through email ?

Welcome to this platform.

Brother Acknowledgment will not take very long time it could be in a week time.

the whole process could take upto 7 or 8 months for female applicants.

they could ask you for additional documents and for medical in 4 to 5 you will be lucky if you get it before this time.

after medical they don't take very long to grant you visa.

best of luck.