Guest pakistan

No firstKnight ive called and emailed .....they just say wait

Dont worry InshAllah now its ur turn as February Applicants already got the request for Medicals and CO's are assigned , so now its ur turn as i can see u r early March applicant so hopefully InshAllah till the mid of August u will be contacted by them , have u sent PCC with ur application documents? if yes then next call will be for the Medicals :)

I was checking Indian threads regarding 309 visa and the FEB and even March applicants are getting their visa's , one month CO assign and within two months request for Medicals , and i think they are also in so called High Risk countries then why its toooo long for us to wait ???????? we havent even got CO assigned its almost near to 4 Months since i lodged my application :mad:

Edited by FirstKnight

Their COs and their system is much better then ours.. At least they follow the time frame written in ack letter.. Over here no system no planning no work causing delays... I don't know what is holding them up from contacting us.. Seriously it's just an email why can't they just send it already and do the rest of work after it.. At least we'll have a peace of mind that something is being done on our file.. Close to my three month mark and I'm really disappointed rite now.. I have no idea how you guys are coping.. This process is too stressful :/

Guest lahorite
hey!

yep m gathering dokuments,on tha gear it is!![/quote

@ Lahorite ur medical exam is done ???? or they asked u for some more documents as well ????

ys haf dun wd my medikal examination..no thy didn ask fr any othr dokumnts

Guest Alienware

@all,

Anyone who received an email indicating their application is now being finalized will inshallah get some good news soon. I am talking about weeks, anyway it looks like the standard time now is 5 to 6 months for 309.

Thanks

@all,

Anyone who received an email indicating their application is now being finalized will inshallah get some good news soon. I am talking about weeks, anyway it looks like the standard time now is 5 to 6 months for 309.

Thanks

i am male applicant ...i am waiting of visa finalized ASAP...6 month complete now ..how u say 5 or 6 month standard time for 309 ?????? i am waiting maybe 6 to 12 month for HR Country :(

Their COs and their system is much better then ours.. At least they follow the time frame written in ack letter.. Over here no system no planning no work causing delays... I don't know what is holding them up from contacting us.. Seriously it's just an email why can't they just send it already and do the rest of work after it.. At least we'll have a peace of mind that something is being done on our file.. Close to my three month mark and I'm really disappointed rite now.. I have no idea how you guys are coping.. This process is too stressful :/

And one thing if Security Check took them so long , then why simeee havent have got CO assigned yet , they did not even asked her for PCC yet which is for both male and female applicants , yes they truly are very lazy and dumb people

And altogether it's more worrisome cause it's gonna stretch the time frame upto 12 months and maybe thats why they are delaying asking for medical and pcc.

Yeah this is what i am worried about , that they must want to stretch this process that is why they are not asking for anything yet even after 3 or 4 months , u have sent Med and PCC along with ur application , they shud have contacted u as well if they wanted any additional documents but nothing happened yet ???? :( i hope and pray it doesnt take that long

Yeah this is what i am worried about , that they must want to stretch this process that is why they are not asking for anything yet even after 3 or 4 months , u have sent Med and PCC along with ur application , they shud have contacted u as well if they wanted any additional documents but nothing happened yet ???? :( i hope and pray it doesnt take that long

Yeah I send it with application and they haven't asked for anything after that.. I'm wondering whether to call them or mail them just to send them a sweet reminder that we still exist.

Yeah I send it with application and they haven't asked for anything after that.. I'm wondering whether to call them or mail them just to send them a sweet reminder that we still exist.

hahahaha yes u shud give them a sweet reminder ..... i am gonna wait till 10th of August as it will be exactly four months , then i will also ask my Agent to contact them why they arent working on it ....

hahahaha yes u shud give them a sweet reminder ..... i am gonna wait till 10th of August as it will be exactly four months , then i will also ask my Agent to contact them why they arent working on it ....

Yeah do that I know that they are good with agents they won't give simple information to applicants but they will give the same info to agents and in detail and this I'm saying from personal experience when I applied for Visit visa and again when I was gonna apply for spouse visa but in the end I did it myself cause he was asking for huge payment.. So I thought rather then giving him that sum I'll do my shopping :P

Yeah do that I know that they are good with agents they won't give simple information to applicants but they will give the same info to agents and in detail and this I'm saying from personal experience when I applied for Visit visa and again when I was gonna apply for spouse visa but in the end I did it myself cause he was asking for huge payment.. So I thought rather then giving him that sum I'll do my shopping :P

hahahahaha chalo atleast u made satisfied ur mind by doing shopping instead of giving that huge amount to Agent , yes next month i am going to ask him to contact AHC after completing 4 months , i am also waiting for the March applicants may be if they get Medical request then i can hope at the end of August , so lets see , nice to see other March applicant so it will give us some idea if they get medical request soon ....