Help with online 175 visa

huggesy

I have lodged the visa and am starting to attach documents all going well but wondered whether I have forgot to attach any other form, can anyone shed any light on this for example were does the 80 form and 47form come into on the online system?

HELP:cry:

This is where I step in and say "hey - I recommend an agent"

I can't tell you, because I haven't done an online application. I'm not sureee... someone on here will be able to tell you what goes where though!

I would advise anyone who isn't completely sure what they're doing to use an agent. It's worth the cost. :skeptical:

Well having asked the agent who dealt with my visa application, she confirmed that

You should only upload the form 80 if requested to do so by the Department.

Form 47A - Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over. This form is only required if you have included on the application, and intend to bring to Australia a dependent child or family member over the age of 18.

Form 1221 Additional personal particulars information. This is a supplementary form required to support your visa application and is to be completed by all applicants who are 18 years of age or over.

So I had done everything right it just seemed alittle to easy compared to my skilled sponsored application which was abit more complicated.

You know what they say if it seems to easy you have probably got it wrong!!

I hope this information will help others who are getting confused with the online application about which forms need to be attached etc.

And I trust my agent cause, well I already have my visa for australia so she must be doing it right.

Archived