New Timeline Monitor Site

Guest grant6607

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I am Ali from Bangladesh. I have lodged my application 19th February 2009 for 475. I am in MODL, CSL and State sponsored.

On 20th July 2009 my status changed to Application being processed further and

Birth certificate or other evidence of age –Met

Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page– Met

IELTS English Test Report Results –Met

Evidence of overseas qualifications—Met

Evidence of skills assessment—Met

Evidence of Specific Work Experience –Met

Evidence of work experience –Met

Evidence of English language training –Met

Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination –Met

25th August 2009

Form 80 – Personal particulars for character assessment –Received

8th October 2009

Military Discharge Certificate –Received

(I don’t understand why they asked me to submit this document)

21st October 2009

Passport photo –Received

Overseas penal clearance certificate 1 –Required

Form 160EH – Radiologist report on chest x-ray –Required

Form 26EH – Medical Examination for an Australian visa –Required

Is there any one can tell me about my present status??

• 1 month later...
Guest lovekan

i story goes as follows:

i came in australia in 2006 on 457 as soon as i came here i thought i'll apply for ens, but unfortunately my company director wanted to close the business and so he sold it to the new owners and so i had prove them of my skills and performance so in 2008 i filled my 175 and now my bad luck again the priority processing changed and my 457 visa is finishing in may and i have no other option other than apply for csl. i have a 15mth kid and wife and have nothing back home to go to, my employer is happy to do ens but is not sure whethe rhe will approved as sponsor as the company finances are not really good for the last yr as he just took over the business.

its really hard and depresses me to think that i will have to go back home and start all over again specially with a baby and no job back home.

i have motivated myself to apply for rpl as i have asc for information tech manager but in my job i have done data warehousing and network security so can apply on any of these and show my experience in it and see if i can get my priority changed, if someone can help it will be great i will only use the project or any help as a guide as i know i have to write it according to my experience so dont worry about that.

any help is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

I am a user of this site and the timeline spreadsheets as I am a 175 CSL applicant. I saw a need for a site that could be dedicated to that so went ahead and whipped one up. It is much like beupdate but without all the ads and hopefully a bit more user friendly. I just got it online yesterday so it is sure to have a few bugs out of the gate but i'll get them sorted as we find them.

I managed to write a script that imported the 175 and 176 visa's from the spreadsheet so everyone will be on there. None are password protected right now but if you update them you can add your own password.

Anyway, hopefully you all find it useful as it is only worthwhile if everyone uses it and updates it. Have a look, i'd love to hear your feedback!

aussietimeline.com | Australian Visa Application Timeline Tracker

-- Grant

BTW. I have tried to reach out to Drew a few times regarding the spreadsheets but haven't heard back?

Hi

Just been checking out your TimeLine site, this will come in really handy for us when we submit our visa app (any day soon).

Will add our details to TimeLine once Visa app submitted.

Cheers

Claire

Guest vikram singh rana

HI

my name is vikram friends i am new to this site and have got a qustion troubling me i am here on 573 visa student completed my 2 year cooking course last week and someone is ready to sponser me on rsms visa but 573 visa is the problem do i qualify for rsms as my 573 visa expires in 2011 and immigration site says rsms is only possible if student has completed the award for which the visa was granted

thanks

HI

my name is vikram friends i am new to this site and have got a qustion troubling me i am here on 573 visa student completed my 2 year cooking course last week and someone is ready to sponser me on rsms visa but 573 visa is the problem do i qualify for rsms as my 573 visa expires in 2011 and immigration site says rsms is only possible if student has completed the award for which the visa was granted

thanks

how did you get a sponsor

Guest GemandJay

Sorry to trouble you all. I have added my timeline and think I may have got my dates confused. What is 'date applied' ???

We are through an agency so this is what I'm thinking... Everything was sent off 24th July 2009 we finally got State sponsorship for WA through on 11th January 2010 then that's it that's as far as it's got.

I put on my timeline 'date applied' 11th Jan but not sure if that's right.

Thanks in advance for any assitance.

Gemma a bit confused??

• 1 month later...

This is where we are sitting too. We also didn't know. some people say wait for CO but we live 5 hours from the Doctor for our physical and our application says the same as yours, that the physicals are not met yet. so I take this to mean we are to upload them to have our application done in full. We are also uploading our police checks today. The DIAC website says that a full completed application takes 60 days to completion for CAT 5 since we only have our good judgement to go on and we all want to get there faster this is the road i took. There was also a lady who posted that she didn't even have a CO!!! Everything was there and looked at and stamped approval without further comunications!!! So hey,! I will keep you posted if this was a bad move or not.:eek:

Hi,

I am Ali from Bangladesh. I have lodged my application 19th February 2009 for 475. I am in MODL, CSL and State sponsored.

On 20th July 2009 my status changed to Application being processed further and

Birth certificate or other evidence of age –Met

Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page– Met

IELTS English Test Report Results –Met

Evidence of overseas qualifications—Met

Evidence of skills assessment—Met

Evidence of Specific Work Experience –Met

Evidence of work experience –Met

Evidence of English language training –Met

Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination –Met

25th August 2009

Form 80 – Personal particulars for character assessment –Received

8th October 2009

Military Discharge Certificate –Received

(I don’t understand why they asked me to submit this document)

21st October 2009

Passport photo –Received

Overseas penal clearance certificate 1 –Required

Form 160EH – Radiologist report on chest x-ray –Required

Form 26EH – Medical Examination for an Australian visa –Required

Is there any one can tell me about my present status??

• 5 months later...
Hi Everyone,

I am a user of this site and the timeline spreadsheets as I am a 175 CSL applicant. I saw a need for a site that could be dedicated to that so went ahead and whipped one up. It is much like beupdate but without all the ads and hopefully a bit more user friendly. I just got it online yesterday so it is sure to have a few bugs out of the gate but i'll get them sorted as we find them.

I managed to write a script that imported the 175 and 176 visa's from the spreadsheet so everyone will be on there. None are password protected right now but if you update them you can add your own password.

Anyway, hopefully you all find it useful as it is only worthwhile if everyone uses it and updates it. Have a look, i'd love to hear your feedback!

aussietimeline.com | Australian Visa Application Timeline Tracker

-- Grant

BTW. I have tried to reach out to Drew a few times regarding the spreadsheets but haven't heard back?

Thanks Grant- it's fantastic ... however, Can we include the 885, 886 (onshore applicants there) or is it only meant for the only visa types you have listed there?

CAT (4), 885 applied 2008 AUG, ICT - Recent graduate NEC, IELTS 8.0, NAATI qualified, Currently employed as a ICT Project Officer

Guest jains005

Hi Grant

Thank you for the effort. I tried to update my timeline but got stuck in the 5th step as in state sponsorship options Northern Territory is not included. hope you will look at it.

thank you

jains

Grant, are you planning to add ONSHORE applications, too?

Thanks

Many would appreciate that, don't make it "Poms only", cmon! :wideeyed:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

I read a thread title yesterday that suggests Grant6607 is now in Australia. It seems that he and his family went to Sydney at the beginning of June 2010.

He has not visited Poms in Oz since 11th July 2010 according to his user profile, which is below:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/grant6607.html

Hopefully he receives e-mail notifications about additions to threads that he has started, so with a bit of luck he should become aware that his Timelines Monitor thread has been revived and may well be very useful to people who find themselves in the new Categories.

Ideally, I think Grant should be asked whether he would mind starting new pages for his website that reflect the new Categories. If he would start the pages we could simply leave everybody to enter their own information again, on the new pages, reflecting which categories they are now in. I think that the new pages should prompt the person to say what their occupation is as well, because whether or not the Cap & Kill Bill is genuinely fair and genuinely worthwhile depends on the person's occupation more than on which visa s/he has applied for, methinks.

Thank goodness for Grant, though!! Thanks to him we already have the Timelines Monitor website and so there is no need to wheedle somebody else into starting another one.

If Grant says he is now too busy to look after the Timelines Monitor website, hopefully Site Admin on here might be able to look after it for him. (I'm not volunteering to look after the technical end myself because I haven't got a clue how websites work - my knowledge of them begins and ends with the fact that they do work via some mysterious means!)

Cheers

Gill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi Grant...

I am an unable to access the timeline monitor and do not know wts the reason...Can u help me pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Latto

This is an old thread and the OP posted that URL back in 2009. It simply isn't a live URL anymore.

I shall close this thread as its not had a post since 2010 (until today).

Archived