Clarkson and the Whale and Ale.

landv

Whale and Ale.

:jiggy:I think thats what it is called!!:jiggy:

Anyway, has anyone been there and can tell me what it is like.

We will be moving close by and it would be nice to have a local.

Cheers Folks.

Whale and Ale.

:jiggy:I think thats what it is called!!:jiggy:

Anyway, has anyone been there and can tell me what it is like.

We will be moving close by and it would be nice to have a local.

Cheers Folks.

Been in a couple of times well a few , err frequently when we were at Clarko , food ok , saturday nite groups not bad, plenty of sport on the tvs abd big screen ,theres an outside bit on the side ave not bin infor 6 months but movin back up next month, beer usual guiness and aus piss

• 3 months later...

Called in a couple of times earlier this year nice food and plenty of (beers???) to choose from.

I was in for the afternoon late session but was asked to move away from the entertainment area as i was wearing a vest, no problem thats the rule of the establishment.

If your around the Kinross area try the Indian restraunt (Essence of India) its fantastic food. Got a dish named after my daughter (Helens Special) Its called that as she was the first customer on the night it opened. The owner will cook to what ever way you want your food.

What is this Sheffield United thing anyway.

All the best

ROG

I like the Whale. Pick a side of the pub dependent on whether you want to watch footy or talk to your Mrs (in other words, the footy side). There is a family/Mrs/eating side.

The Boat (Mindarie) is a better location when the sun's shining but The Whale is closer for me. And is much cheaper than The Boat. Also, the food is better in The Whale, it only takes about 3 visits to 'do' The Boat menu.

I like the Whale. Pick a side of the pub dependent on whether you want to watch footy or talk to your Mrs (in other words, the footy side). There is a family/Mrs/eating side.

The Boat (Mindarie) is a better location when the sun's shining but The Whale is closer for me. And is much cheaper than The Boat. Also, the food is better in The Whale, it only takes about 3 visits to 'do' The Boat menu.

Dont know about doen the menu , just down to the ciders myself

• 3 weeks later...
Whale & Ale or The Boat - Mindarie? No contest - 'Whale & Ale' overlooks houses & shopping centre, 'The Boat' overlooks the marina! Location, location - know where I'd rather be what ever the weather!

I agree, when the sun's shining The Boat is the best place on Earth. When the weather's bad tho, The Boat is a bit crap inside and there's never an atmos in there. Plus, everything costs twice as much. The food is much better in the Whale.

But hey, the sun IS shining and I'm off The Boat this arvo so what do I know.

I agree, when the sun's shining The Boat is the best place on Earth. When the weather's bad tho, The Boat is a bit crap inside and there's never an atmos in there. Plus, everything costs twice as much. The food is much better in the Whale.

But hey, the sun IS shining and I'm off The Boat this arvo so what do I know.

Better on Sunday mate , bloody hill kills me tho , a few weeks it will be the cornerstone lol ( whale, sovereign clone lol)

Archived