Leaving six weeks today

20yrspommie

Guest Mr Happy

From the biggest fool of all 'board mother' Until some of you get some reality into your lives I will be here to guide those who constantly misinform and provide delusional 'facts' to those who are looking for real answers. Get it?:policeman:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilianna1956

Yes there is a recession in the uk , my husband came to sydney with 2 suitcases no job ,no home no anything , in March 09 .I followed on in September having rented out our home and bought all our life in a 20 foot container . we were parted for a long time but now living on north shore with both having good jobs , the rents are frightening its been a challenge he is 64 and im 53 not easy to do at "our age " but "you never fail till you stop" its nothing compared to the gheto we left behind in the uk waking up to blue skies and sunshine is a tonic . we wish you and your family good luck and hope you profit from the move in a good way . You carnt beat the Uk , but alas you will find a great change . good luck and keep safe .

Guest chris955

Well I would certainly agree that if you moved from a ghetto in the UK to a nice area here you would be miles better off, good to see it has worked out for you.

Yes there is a recession in the uk , my husband came to sydney with 2 suitcases no job ,no home no anything , in March 09 .I followed on in September having rented out our home and bought all our life in a 20 foot container . we were parted for a long time but now living on north shore with both having good jobs , the rents are frightening its been a challenge he is 64 and im 53 not easy to do at "our age " but "you never fail till you stop" its nothing compared to the gheto we left behind in the uk waking up to blue skies and sunshine is a tonic . we wish you and your family good luck and hope you profit from the move in a good way . You carnt beat the Uk , but alas you will find a great change . good luck and keep safe .

Thanks , glad its all working out for you , we lived in north shore lovely area

Archived