"Get me out of here."

alimal

Just got a knock on the door from the neighbours. Our car (which we haven't officially paid for yet so is not in our name and not insured) has just been broken into. The driver side door glass broken as a result of the little ba%*"rds bending down the door frame to nearly 90 degrees. This happened between teatime and 10pm. Two days ago some other little ba%*"rds snapped off the top of my cherry tree.

This has reminded us why we really want to get out of here and go to OZ.

The police were very helpful - they gave us a incident number (big deal).

Totally pissed off,:realmad:

alimal.

So sorry to here your news,

when my car got broken in to the police did not even come round, gave me an incident no for the insurance, some yobs had run amoke around several streets running over cars and trying to break in to others, not a reg occurrance I am happy to say

can the people who own it at teh mo claim on thier insurance?

Hi KazzE

Can't get in touch with the people the car is registered with at the moment so not sure how we stand with insurance.

The police didn't come round to our house either just got the incident number over the phone.

We are trying to look on the bright side - the weather has been nice - not raining so the interior won't get wet. :-D

Several years ago in the early hours of New Years morning, we were woken by a large bang. Michael went running out of the house to find a couple of lads tearing off down the cul-de-sac. They had broken into my beloved fiesta (again). The police did come and amazingly forensics too (only cos one of the little b%$*&!^s cut himself and left blood in the frost!!!). The car was a near write off because they snapped the steering column trying to kick off the crook lock.

The police visited several times in the next few weeks to 'check my statement' but never seemed to be interested in the fact some yobs had tried to pinch my car!!! I lost all my no claims because I had no-one to claim off. The police neglected to inform me (until after I had settled my insurance) that they arrested and charged one of the lads. If they had informed me in time, I could have had him prosecuted and claimed my money. But no, he got a couple of days community service and told not to do it again. Ha ha ha - he did it again a few weeks after this news to someone else on my estate.

We moved house eventually because we were fed up of paying out to repair car locks. I even had 2 alarms on my car and had the lock removed completely.

This is what some of the youth of today do to entertain themselves. Not all, but some and I completely sympathise with anyone who goes through experiences such as this.

This part of life sucks!!!!!!

Felicity:mad: (sorry for the waffly rant)

Archived