CERTIFIED COPIES FOR TRA !!!!

Guest Gill & Craig

Guest Gill & Craig

Hi ... If anyone out there has got the OK from the TRA can you help answer some questions ..

We have got all of our TRA paperwork together ready to send off and now need them certified by a Solicitor !!

We have contacted several Solicitors but have got varying ways of Certification and Prices !!! We have approx 60 Sheets to send and need to have 2 copies= 120 sheets of paper.

1/ Can we Photocopy the 2 Sets OURSELVES before we take them to the Solicitors .. Or do the Solicitors have to physically copy THE ORIGINALS THEMSELVES ?

2/ I understand that the Solicitor has to Stamp and Sign the Statutory Declaration but do they have to stamp and sign every sheet of paper INDIVIDUALLY that we intend to send to the TRA ?

3/ Is there a LEGAL FORMAT to use to write out a STATUTORY DECLARATION ...Or do you just type it up on some paper and the Solicitor signs it ??

HIYA WHEN WE SUBMITTED OUR TRA ,OUR AGENT TOLD US TO GET EVERY SHEET CERTIFIED/STAMPED ,WE DID OUR OWN PHOTOCOPIES BUT OBVIOUSLY TOOK THE ORIGINALS ALONG WITH US TO THE SOLICITER,YOU MUST SHOP AROUND THOUGH AS PRICES VARY ,WE HAD ABOUT 30 SHEETS DONE AND HE DIDNT CHARGE US ANYTHING ,MOST PLACES HAVE A STAMP WITH COMPANY DETAILS ,THIS WE WERE TOLD IS FINE AS LONG AT HE SIGNS AND DATES IT . I WAS TOLD TO DO 2 COPYS OF EACH TO COVER BOTH STAGES ,BUT WE ONLY HAD MY PARTNERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORT DONE ,NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK AS MINE AND THE CHILDRENS ARE NEEDED FOR THE SECOND STAGE ,SO IF THIS APPLYS TO YOURSELF I WOULD DO THEM ITEMS NOW TOO ,HOPE THIS HELPS

CAL X

Guest Mel & Ed

Hi

I photocopied them all myself (30) and then found a solicitor to sign the lot for £25.She stamped each with a declaration stamp and address stamp and signed each one.

Everything went through fine with that.

All the best

Melanie..

Hi we photocopied all the documents took them to a solicitor he stamped them with original copies certified and also stamp his company address and signed each one. I would ring a few solicitor and get quotes for how much each copy? we paid £1 each.

Print off declaration 888 on Australian immigration website and get solicitor to stamp and certify that aswell. immigration dont mind you using 888 declaration for different countries or you can just get them to write staturary dec on bit of paper. Make sure they sign,print there name and put date on it.

Good luck Imigration will email you quickly if you need to provide more evidence. :

• 2 weeks later...

Archived