anybody contacted agent George Lombard?

gareth and lisa

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi i have been trying to email George Lombard migration agent on www.george@autismmigration.com.au but it keeps bouncing back. Has anybody else had problems with contacting him or has anybody used him.

Regards Lisa

Hi Lisa

The second half of the e-mail address contains typos. After @ you want austimmigration. George does not trade as autism migration!

Cheers

Gill

Guest siamsusie
Hi Lisa

The second half of the e-mail address contains typos. After @ you want austimmigration. George does not trade as autism migration!

Cheers

Gill

:biglaugh: sorry

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Lisa,

Just to say... I'm with George Lombard and he is BRILLIANT, I have never felt in safer hands! I cannot recommend him highly enough! Not only is he the BEST migration agent and lawyer but he has also kept my spirits up and kept me smiling through difficult times....

Vicky xxxx

Hi Lisa,

Just to say... I'm with George Lombard and he is BRILLIANT, I have never felt in safer hands! I cannot recommend him highly enough! Not only is he the BEST migration agent and lawyer but he has also kept my spirits up and kept me smiling through difficult times....

Vicky xxxx

Thanks Vicky for your reply, you cant get better than a personel recommendation!!! Is he expensive?? as our case is not straight forward. were undecided whether to go with somebody who gtees you a refund if you dont get a visa. Is it a problem with him based in Oz?

Lisa

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure about no visa no fee as I alrady had everything done (skills assessment etc) just there was a mistake in my application so he fixed it.

And I got my visa today. George Lombard is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, we don't offer that Lisa - but we discourage clients who we consider are going to be unsuccessful from applying.

That's why we have never lodged an unsuccessful skilled visa application - and we have been lodging hundreds of applications for the last 8 years - save for one client about 5 years ago who failed to advise us of a material past criminal conviction. It turned up on the police clearance certificate, and when DIAC found an old Landing Card from 10+ years earlier he had failed to declare it on there as well. Result: DIAC considered the applicant of bad character due to a failure to disclose past misdemeanours on the visa application form. Application refused.

In other words, if we are instructed and we lodge your visa application you should be reasonably comfortable you will get the outcome you are seeking! Assuming you tell us everything of significance!

If you want us to contact you and are completing the form on our website don't worry about attaching a CV at first instance. The details from the website form will enable us to arrange for a consultant to telephone you. The CV can follow later.

Best regards.

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure about no visa no fee as I alrady had everything done (skills assessment etc) just there was a mistake in my application so he fixed it.

And I got my visa today. George Lombard is my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent - congratulations!

Enjoy Australia!

Guest Gollywobbler
Thanks Vicky for your reply, you cant get better than a personel recommendation!!! Is he expensive?? as our case is not straight forward. were undecided whether to go with somebody who gtees you a refund if you dont get a visa. Is it a problem with him based in Oz?

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Don't be suckered by "no visa, no fee" promises. They are rarely enforceable by the client because there are usually get out clauses for the agent. Reputable agents do not make this promise because they trust themselves not to make mistakes in the first place.

If you see a promise like that it is usually a sign that you would be well advised to get a solicitor to vet the contract for you and to tell you what is defective about it before you sign it or pay any money to the agent concerned.

George Lombard does not make this promise.

What usually happens when it all goes wrong is that the client ends up threatening to sue the Agent concerned and to report him/her to the MARA if a Registered Migration Agent has been involved.

Cheers

Gill

Archived